Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

judy's Discussions (249)

Discussions Replied To (246) Replies Latest Activity

"There will be a meet and greet by the pool bar from 4:00 PM  - 7:00 PM and anyone wh…"

judy replied Aug 3 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

81 Oct 18
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"What airline are you flying?"

judy replied Jun 21 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

81 Oct 18
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Hope you can come Diane.  Yes, going to Camp each and every time I learn something n…"

judy replied Jun 20 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

81 Oct 18
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Hi Kelly, I will be going to camp in San Diego also.  I will be arriving about 1:15…"

judy replied Jun 20 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

81 Oct 18
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"Thinking of you Dianne today - and walking besides you.  I just absolutely love this…"

judy replied Sep 22, 2016 to SEPTEMBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

33 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Nieta

VOLUNTEER

"It will be 5 years since Justin is gone on Monday, September 26th.  I'm asking those…"

judy replied Sep 19, 2016 to SEPTEMBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

33 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Nieta

"Anyone participating in the 5K run?  And if you are, will you be wearing your pajama…"

judy replied Feb 16, 2016 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2016? Let's get acquainted!

61 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Princess Warrior Widow

"Looking forward to seeing you!"

judy replied Feb 15, 2016 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2016? Let's get acquainted!

61 Mar 14, 2016

"Hi Thelma,   I believe parking is less expensive across from the hotel near the conv…"

judy replied Feb 12, 2016 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2016? Let's get acquainted!

61 Mar 14, 2016

"Can't wait for you to get here!  We will take a shuttle together to the hotel.  Its…"

judy replied Feb 11, 2016 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2016? Let's get acquainted!

61 Mar 14, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service