Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Tommi's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sorry you have had to deal with this Callie.  I have no contact with my husband'…"

Tommi replied Oct 23, 2016 to Step Grandchildren--What Would You Do?

5 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by bow66

"Diane....Hi there!!!!  Hope you are doing well! I find myself disenchanted.....Not j…"

Tommi replied Oct 20, 2016 to Is Anyone Else disappointed in The US Public behavior over the 2016 Presidential Election?

28 May 7
Reply by Callie2

"Wow!  Your situation sounds very familiar to what I went through.  It is not wrong f…"

Tommi replied Apr 25, 2016 to Am I being taken advantage of?

22 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Hi Doug.....Yes, I do!  I think we can provide some good info/advice that we wouldn'…"

Tommi replied Oct 30, 2015 to Re-married After Loss ?

14 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Doug02122014

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Gracious....I was one year out and I met my husband (who was widowed and just 4 m…"

Tommi replied Jan 24, 2015 to For those who have dated... how did you know when you were ready?

486 May 4, 2016
Reply by Slick

VOLUNTEER

"Ellery...my husband was very angry during the 6 months that he was sick.  I heard so…"

Tommi replied Dec 11, 2014 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4460 14 hours ago
Reply by Larryh0823

VOLUNTEER

"What a sweet story Mary!  I, too, am engaged to a widower.  It is a totally differen…"

Tommi replied Jul 3, 2014 to Does new love "fix" anything?

139 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Mac

VOLUNTEER

"Jade....I read that same book after being widowed and prior to meeting my fiance.  I…"

Tommi replied Feb 26, 2014 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4460 14 hours ago
Reply by Larryh0823

VOLUNTEER

"My fiance...also widowed....came up with the civilian term...I can't take credit for…"

Tommi replied Dec 21, 2013 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1
Reply by Canadian Country Gal

VOLUNTEER

"I am 3000 miles apart from my family.  I am going back in January to celebrate the h…"

Tommi replied Dec 21, 2013 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1
Reply by Canadian Country Gal

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service