Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

shebert56's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Same with me.  Quite a few times I've felt Stephen's presence, distinctly.  And I kn…"

shebert56 replied Jan 28 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

60 Jan 29
Reply by ahdhu

"Wow Maggie, that's awesome!  Yeah, he's definitely with you there!  Thanks for shari…"

shebert56 replied Jan 25 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

60 Jan 29
Reply by ahdhu

"Maggie, kudos to your hubby for the signs!  And yes, you and hubby ARE connected and…"

shebert56 replied Jan 25 to Rebirth and connection

17 Jan 28
Reply by Maggiepie

"Rich, I've learned there are no coincidences.  Janet sent you a sign!  Signs don't a…"

shebert56 replied Jan 24 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

60 Jan 29
Reply by ahdhu

"Well said Laura!  There's a very interesting documentary on Amazon called Life After…"

shebert56 replied Jan 24 to Rebirth and connection

17 Jan 28
Reply by Maggiepie

"Two weeks after Stephen transitioned, I had his wedding band resized to my size.  As…"

shebert56 replied Jan 23 to Wedding Rings -- why wear them?

25 5 hours ago
Reply by ChelaDreams

"Maggie, one way those on the other side try to communicate is through electrical met…"

shebert56 replied Jan 20 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

60 Jan 29
Reply by ahdhu

"Soulmate, keep your faith in your own personal way.  You do not need to enter a "bui…"

shebert56 replied Jan 14 to Still attend the same church? Or church at all?

7 Jan 14
Reply by shebert56

"From what I've read, groups I'm part of, and what I definitely believe, the soul is…"

shebert56 replied Jan 14 to Rebirth and connection

17 Jan 28
Reply by Maggiepie

"Don, love your post. I've received many signs from Stephen, especially in the first…"

shebert56 replied Jan 13 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

60 Jan 29
Reply by ahdhu

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service