Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Jeanine's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Timelord.... My 17-yr-old granddaughter is staying with me for a while, and I can re…"

Jeanine replied Dec 28, 2016 to For those who do not want to date ...

422 Feb 17
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

"Maggie.... Like you, I stay busy, doing 'things' with people, and it helps.  However…"

Jeanine replied Dec 20, 2016 to For those who do not want to date ...

422 Feb 17

"I've posted here in the past, but it has been almost a year since my last post, so I…"

Jeanine replied Dec 17, 2016 to For those who do not want to date ...

422 Feb 17

"So many of us had wonderful plans that came to a screeching halt with a terrible dia…"

Jeanine replied Apr 5, 2016 to Widowed by Pancreatic Cancer

58 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Rich

"I, too, am so sorry, Sue... I felt 63 was far too young when my husband died....  44…"

Jeanine replied Apr 4, 2016 to Widowed by Pancreatic Cancer

58 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Rich

"Grenville... I don't know if you'll see this, but I think a late reply to recognize…"

Jeanine replied Apr 2, 2016 to Widowed by Pancreatic Cancer

58 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Rich

"Lulu... Absolutely not wrong! I can identify somewhat with what you went through bec…"

58 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Rich

"Rich.... It's been 10 years since we did the research, so I don't really remember sp…"

58 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Rich

"Rich....  I rarely get on this site any more, but saw your post come in through the…"

Jeanine replied Apr 1, 2016 to Widowed by Pancreatic Cancer

58 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Rich

"David, What a great way to honor your wife!  Thanks for sharing your story. In Scrip…"

Jeanine replied Jan 29, 2016 to For those who do not want to date ...

422 Feb 17

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service