Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

RainSong's Discussions (125)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"Stevie60...on the other hand....I absolutely love your forum topic. No, group things…"

RainSong replied Jan 9, 2017 to Some of you may not like this

102 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by gone

"My birthday was yesterday, and on Monday I wrote to my husband (as I do every night…"

RainSong replied Jul 21, 2016 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

177 Jan 23
Reply by Nieta

"So many great ideas here!  I also find doing something creative to be of great thera…"

RainSong replied Jul 6, 2015 to Have you found art/creative outlets to help you heal?

63 Apr 23, 2016
Reply by goingon (Cynthia)

"I am still interested in the years to come in finding someone to meet up with somewh…"

RainSong replied Jun 29, 2015 to Solo travel

122 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Gary'swife

"Oh my gosh, Lupe's husband....I did that ALL the time in Gregg's car!! "

RainSong replied Jun 3, 2015 to Missing the "Bad" things!

8 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Young Widow

"I bought a condo and moved four months after my husband died.  I still think it was…"

RainSong replied May 25, 2015 to Early changes you regret?

15 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by kathienpb

"Tjmac..I am so sorry for your loss and for the intense loneliness that you feel.  I…"

RainSong replied May 19, 2015 to need help...

17 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Broken Diva

"I  agree...pets can be a great source of comfort and friendship, really.  I have had…"

RainSong replied May 16, 2015 to The Effect of Pets

210 May 8, 2017
Reply by Alone

"My situation is different in that my adult children were from a previous marriage, s…"

RainSong replied May 16, 2015 to Advice on Vacations in the First Year?

22 May 28, 2015
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

"My daughter (25) and I like a stew recipe that I have...it is very easy, and a littl…"

RainSong replied Apr 18, 2015 to Easy recipes

13 May 23, 2015
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service