Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Cee's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"You have expressed my feelings exactly - what do I do now.  There are some medical t…"

Cee replied May 12 to I Had Another " First " Today.

20 May 17
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Good idea and I have one my son gave me a couple of years ago - I'll have to see if…"

Cee replied Jan 24 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

535 Dec 5
Reply by Sheryls

"Well, we are in a new year another chance to deal with making our lives better. I lo…"

Cee replied Jan 23 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

535 Dec 5
Reply by Sheryls

"Just realized I had not answered you. I hurt the arm opening and closing the hatch o…"

Cee replied Jan 21 to Learning to cope.

11 Jan 21
Reply by Cee

"We are all dealing with this transition in our own ways, yet the ways are similar. A…"

Cee replied Dec 20, 2016 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

535 Dec 5
Reply by Sheryls

"This is the 6th Christmas without the love of my live and I feel like I have been in…"

Cee replied Dec 12, 2016 to Am finding that the more I am alone...

34 Sep 29
Reply by Malgosia

"Cloudwatcher.  You are on my decorating wave length this year. I plan to put a wreat…"

Cee replied Dec 12, 2016 to Learning to cope.

11 Jan 21
Reply by Cee

"Athena, HUGS for all you have done in a short time. It was good that your started to…"

Cee replied Dec 12, 2016 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

535 Dec 5
Reply by Sheryls

"How wonderful of you to do this. I am sure it helped you and the others make it thro…"

Cee replied Nov 29, 2016 to What are your plans for Thanksgiving & Christmas?

17 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Rich

"Frank - what uplifting comments about hard times. It is sad and difficult to be with…"

Cee replied Nov 22, 2016 to What are your plans for Thanksgiving & Christmas?

17 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Rich

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service