Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Diane's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"I bet it was hard, Dianne.  Congratulations on making such a hard decision.  Sometim…"

Diane replied Jan 12 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

729 Apr 13
Reply by Callie2

VOLUNTEER

"Congratulations, Diane!  So happy for your family....and I would love to read your b…"

Diane replied Nov 13, 2015 to Dating and love

609 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Doug02122014

VOLUNTEER

"Donutmom.....kathienpb said it well.  You are perfectly normal.  "Dealing with it" i…"

Diane replied Sep 9, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3343 Apr 29
Reply by YLG

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Terry..I do think people say that because of their own fear of it happening  to t…"

Diane replied Aug 15, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3343 Apr 29
Reply by YLG

VOLUNTEER

"It is insensitive, Margaret Rose, but I want to relay something I almost did yesterd…"

Diane replied Aug 8, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3343 Apr 29
Reply by YLG

VOLUNTEER

"Could you send out an email to the brothers and their wives telling them how you fee…"

Diane replied Jul 30, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3343 Apr 29
Reply by YLG

VOLUNTEER

"I can't explain why people act so weirdly after someone dies.  All I can say is some…"

Diane replied Jul 29, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3343 Apr 29
Reply by YLG

VOLUNTEER

"Sad one.....I think we didn't get a choice to end our partnerships and separate ours…"

Diane replied May 11, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3343 Apr 29
Reply by YLG

VOLUNTEER

"That's the problem, they can't imagine.  No doubt some of them don't even try, but e…"

Diane replied Apr 21, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3343 Apr 29
Reply by YLG

VOLUNTEER

"I hear you loud and clear, JC, and agree with you.  The hell with those people.  The…"

Diane replied Mar 30, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3343 Apr 29
Reply by YLG

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service