Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

sis's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I battle with the same things and it is 17 months since I lost my husband. I fe…"

sis replied 6 hours ago to Some Days are Just Sad Days

22 6 hours ago
Reply by sis

"Yes, DIVA70, I , too, have become the expert with the smile and telling people "I'm…"

sis replied Jun 18 to Drowning In Immense Sadness

9 Jun 18
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Thank you SweetMelissa. Yes, I hold on to my faith strongly. I have always handed my…"

sis replied Jun 18 to Drowning In Immense Sadness

9 Jun 18

"I agree with DIVA70. I had not heard this song before even though I'm pretty familia…"

sis replied Jun 14 to If you could choose one song to express how you feel after the death of your spouse what would it be?

42 Jun 14
Reply by sis

"After a year I find myself identifying with  "The Great Pretender" by The Platters a…"

sis replied May 23 to If you could choose one song to express how you feel after the death of your spouse what would it be?

42 Jun 14
Reply by sis

"Thank you, Frank. Yes, my boys would want to "cure" me. One thinks I just need to go…"

sis replied May 6 to Drowning In Immense Sadness

9 Jun 18

"I've had two dreams since my husband passed. The first one was shortly after he pass…"

sis replied Apr 13 to Dreams, visits and that kind of stuff

4 Apr 13
Reply by sis

"I certainly hope so. My husband taught me how to love deeply, and those teachings di…"

sis replied Apr 13 to Is it really possible to make room in your heart for a new love?

11 Apr 14
Reply by J in Florida

"Portpom, I came to this site so I could release emotions without stressing family wi…"

sis replied Mar 10 to How do you share without worrying people? Also is it normal to be in denial?

9 Mar 21
Reply by Rich

"I can identify. I had been having premonitions about dying in sleep from a brain ane…"

sis replied Feb 27 to Premonitions

29 Feb 28
Reply by Rich

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service