Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Roxi's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Dee what a beautiful story! They really help us...dogs and cats! We have someone  wh…"

Roxi replied Aug 18 to Did your pets help you with your loss? Did THEY need YOUR help?

17 Aug 18
Reply by Roxi

"It was a miracle met you and live with you a wonderful life...you are the bright sta…"

Roxi replied Aug 10 to Would you do it again?

44 Aug 22
Reply by Etchtech

"Linda it's the same for me...after his death a lot of beautiful things simply disapp…"

Roxi replied Jul 13 to Some Days are Just Sad Days

28 Aug 21
Reply by Kris63

"Ciao inexplicably some days i feel as i can face his absence and find good in my lif…"

Roxi replied Jul 8 to Some Days are Just Sad Days

28 Aug 21
Reply by Kris63

VOLUNTEER

"Thanks Lisa... You're right...we are so different...and our life is so different...h…"

Roxi replied Jul 7 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5103 on Saturday
Reply by Claire

VOLUNTEER

"Ciao Shirley... What's your secret ? You are so extraordinarily peaceful and positiv…"

Roxi replied Jul 6 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5103 on Saturday
Reply by Claire

"Dear beth take care of you and your beautiful children...hope you have some helping…"

Roxi replied May 10 to Discoveries after death

3 May 11
Reply by Pualili221

"Dear dee do something you like together... We love music so his death anniversary  i…"

Roxi replied May 10 to Death Anniversary

13 May 12
Reply by Dee1960

"Ciao it's a year also for me...and to remember him i send his photo to friends and m…"

Roxi replied Apr 19 to One year later and no one remembers

20 Jul 10
Reply by goingon (Cynthia)

"Ciao in the first days after my loss i listened the enya song IF i could be where yo…"

Roxi replied Mar 28 to If you could choose one song to express how you feel after the death of your spouse what would it be?

51 Aug 24
Reply by Etchtech

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service