Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Roxi's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"soreeyes i find that crying help me a lot...soothed my pain and after i feel relieve…"

Roxi replied Feb 4 to Emotions - How do you keep your emotions under control?

21 Apr 14
Reply by kln82

"I don't like the idea "to do other things" meanwhile my loved one do the same somewh…"

Roxi replied Jan 15 to Rebirth and connection

17 Jan 28
Reply by Maggiepie

"I am really scared to find an answer to this question"

Roxi replied Jan 14 to Rebirth and connection

17 Jan 28
Reply by Maggiepie

"Thanks Berger...for us who trying to find answers your sentence is what we need..hav…"

Roxi replied Dec 23, 2019 to Happy (bah hum bug) Holidays!

27 Jan 4
Reply by Dee1960

"Hi lis i'm so sorry for your traumatic loss...your husband was a tender man...i know…"

Roxi replied Dec 8, 2019 to Hello

6 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by DIVA70

"Rich i don't think you dishonor your wife if you find another woman...i think that a…"

Roxi replied Nov 6, 2019 to The obsession of starting a new relationship

52 Sep 3
Reply by Mary

"Dee what a beautiful story! They really help us...dogs and cats! We have someone  wh…"

Roxi replied Aug 18, 2019 to Did your pets help you with your loss? Did THEY need YOUR help?

18 Jan 5
Reply by CryinCali

"It was a miracle met you and live with you a wonderful life...you are the bright sta…"

Roxi replied Aug 10, 2019 to Would you do it again?

51 Jan 29
Reply by Dee1960

"Linda it's the same for me...after his death a lot of beautiful things simply disapp…"

Roxi replied Jul 13, 2019 to Some Days are Just Sad Days

28 Aug 21, 2019
Reply by Kris63

"Ciao inexplicably some days i feel as i can face his absence and find good in my lif…"

Roxi replied Jul 8, 2019 to Some Days are Just Sad Days

28 Aug 21, 2019
Reply by Kris63

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service