Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

cushty1's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I ordered this book from the library. Thank you!! I truly appreciate all that you wr…"

cushty1 replied Oct 15 to Miserable, gutted, scared, overwhelmed, distraught, lost, confused and mostly lonely

34 Oct 15
Reply by cushty1

"Thanks, everyone, for responding so kindly to me. It has been a hard road and I am s…"

cushty1 replied Oct 15 to Miserable, gutted, scared, overwhelmed, distraught, lost, confused and mostly lonely

34 Oct 15
Reply by cushty1

"Hello Hopesmom, I really appreciate your kind words. It helps me to read them. Sorry…"

cushty1 replied Oct 10 to Miserable, gutted, scared, overwhelmed, distraught, lost, confused and mostly lonely

34 Oct 15
Reply by cushty1

"Thank you, LP!! Your words are so comforting. I find it so hard just to function day…"

cushty1 replied Jul 31 to Miserable, gutted, scared, overwhelmed, distraught, lost, confused and mostly lonely

34 Oct 15
Reply by cushty1

"Hi, Diva70! I hope that you're right; I hope that we do find happiness. Right now I…"

cushty1 replied Jul 29 to Miserable, gutted, scared, overwhelmed, distraught, lost, confused and mostly lonely

34 Oct 15
Reply by cushty1

"Thanks, Frank, that gives me some comfort. Right now all I do i cry and reminisce. I…"

cushty1 replied Jul 29 to Miserable, gutted, scared, overwhelmed, distraught, lost, confused and mostly lonely

34 Oct 15
Reply by cushty1

VOLUNTEER

"hi, cinabina! I feel the same as you and I am barely 4 months in. This is the worst…"

cushty1 replied Jul 26 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4968 on Friday
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"Yes, I am a believer and what you say is so comforting!! Everything you describe I f…"

cushty1 replied Jul 19 to Miserable, gutted, scared, overwhelmed, distraught, lost, confused and mostly lonely

34 Oct 15
Reply by cushty1

"Thank you both!! I like the idea of doing something useful and productive.It puts th…"

cushty1 replied Jul 18 to Miserable, gutted, scared, overwhelmed, distraught, lost, confused and mostly lonely

34 Oct 15
Reply by cushty1

"Oh, thank you for your kind words. I feel so sad sometimes. I am so lonely and I mis…"

cushty1 replied Jul 16 to Miserable, gutted, scared, overwhelmed, distraught, lost, confused and mostly lonely

34 Oct 15
Reply by cushty1

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service