Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

cushty1's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"That is a perfect idea!! Thank you, Melissa!! "

cushty1 replied 12 hours ago to One year later and no one remembers

17 1 hour ago
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Yes, it is!! I was so happy the priest could give him last rights. It comforted me.…"

cushty1 replied May 7 to One year later and no one remembers

17 1 hour ago

"We are Catholic too and that makes a big difference. I am grateful I have my faith t…"

cushty1 replied May 4 to One year later and no one remembers

17 1 hour ago

"I guess it's not only that no one reached out to me but that I am so lonely. It woul…"

cushty1 replied May 4 to One year later and no one remembers

17 1 hour ago

"Thanks so much for the replies. I feel that many have just moved on. I can'f fault t…"

cushty1 replied Apr 29 to One year later and no one remembers

17 1 hour ago

"Thanks, all, for your input. Maybe they don't want to upset me. I guess they don't r…"

cushty1 replied Apr 19 to One year later and no one remembers

17 1 hour ago

"I ordered this book from the library. Thank you!! I truly appreciate all that you wr…"

cushty1 replied Oct 15, 2018 to Miserable, gutted, scared, overwhelmed, distraught, lost, confused and mostly lonely

34 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by cushty1

"Thanks, everyone, for responding so kindly to me. It has been a hard road and I am s…"

cushty1 replied Oct 15, 2018 to Miserable, gutted, scared, overwhelmed, distraught, lost, confused and mostly lonely

34 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by cushty1

"Hello Hopesmom, I really appreciate your kind words. It helps me to read them. Sorry…"

cushty1 replied Oct 10, 2018 to Miserable, gutted, scared, overwhelmed, distraught, lost, confused and mostly lonely

34 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by cushty1

"Thank you, LP!! Your words are so comforting. I find it so hard just to function day…"

cushty1 replied Jul 31, 2018 to Miserable, gutted, scared, overwhelmed, distraught, lost, confused and mostly lonely

34 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by cushty1

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service