Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Princess Warrior Widow's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Today is the sixth anniversary of my husband's death. This morning my children and I…"

Princess Warrior Widow replied Jul 4 to JULY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

14 15 hours ago
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"Happy birthday only1sue.  That's nice that your family took you to lunch to celebrat…"

Princess Warrior Widow replied Jun 6 to JUNE Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

21 Jun 27
Reply by sandi

VOLUNTEER

"My anniversary is April 5th.  It will always be my anniversary.  Yes, it s your anni…"

Princess Warrior Widow replied Jun 6 to JUNE Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

21 Jun 27
Reply by sandi

VOLUNTEER

"My husband's birthday is November 16th.  I miss him."

Princess Warrior Widow replied Nov 9, 2016 to NOVEMBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

17 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by only1sue

VOLUNTEER

"My thoughts and heart are with everyone who lost a loved one on 9/11."

Princess Warrior Widow replied Sep 11, 2016 to SEPTEMBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

33 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Nieta

""

Princess Warrior Widow replied Jul 27, 2016 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

709 Jun 18
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

"Thanks Flower. Exercise really does help with a the grief. I struggle with the healt…"

Princess Warrior Widow replied Jul 9, 2016 to Healthy Living After Loss

333 Mar 11
Reply by mcbeth (Mary Beth)

"I did forty five minutes on my treadmill yesterday and thirty five this morning.  I…"

Princess Warrior Widow replied Jul 7, 2016 to Healthy Living After Loss

333 Mar 11
Reply by mcbeth (Mary Beth)

VOLUNTEER

"My husband died July 4th. It's been five years. I'm ok, but I still miss my man."

Princess Warrior Widow replied Jul 5, 2016 to JULY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

8 Jul 30, 2016
Reply by Lulubear

VOLUNTEER

"My husband visited in a dream two weeks ago. He said that he was sorry that he misse…"

Princess Warrior Widow replied Jul 5, 2016 to Dreams and signs. Does your loved one appear to you in dreams?

257 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Steve

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service