Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Maddieluv's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Thank you for sharing Debbie. I am sending you hugs and prayers for some moments, ev…"

Maddieluv replied Feb 23 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4481 Aug 9
Reply by MPMom (Colleen)

"I have tried to explain to others the loss, that I grieve for the loss within my fam…"

Maddieluv replied Feb 23 to Please tell me this raw, stabbing grief goes away

31 Apr 20
Reply by Stripes07 (Phil)

"Those every day things are so comforting. My son took my husband's phone to his room…"

Maddieluv replied Feb 22 to Just trying to deal with this.

230 Mar 4
Reply by Larryh0823

"I think that too, every time I see his vehicle in the garage. Part of me can't wait…"

230 Mar 4
Reply by Larryh0823

"I agree. The cemetery does not hold a particular meaning for me. I know he is not th…"

230 Mar 4
Reply by Larryh0823

"I appreciate you all for sharing this. I have been consumed by the loss. It has been…"

Maddieluv replied Feb 22 to Please tell me this raw, stabbing grief goes away

31 Apr 20
Reply by Stripes07 (Phil)

VOLUNTEER

"I'm so very sorry for your loss. You are right, one hour, one day. Some days it's on…"

Maddieluv replied Feb 22 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4481 Aug 9
Reply by MPMom (Colleen)

VOLUNTEER

"I am so sorry for your loss. The shock of a sudden loss is something I can't even pu…"

Maddieluv replied Feb 22 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4481 Aug 9
Reply by MPMom (Colleen)

"I have been delaying choosing the inscription for his marker. I think I have a bit o…"

230 Mar 4
Reply by Larryh0823

"My husband passed away suddenly on Feb 8th. I feel like I'm caught in a surreal nigh…"

230 Mar 4
Reply by Larryh0823

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service