Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

SweetMelissa2007's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

"That comes from talking to reptiles! Lol! There are venomous vipers that also constr…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Sep 26 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

19 Oct 7
Reply by rm2121

VOLUNTEER

"(((Hugs w/heartfelt condolences tracyred))) Allow me to introduce myself, I'm SweetM…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Sep 26 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

"Off Topic - The change in widow's benefits was never based on a moral issue of the r…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Sep 25 to I need some advice. I am a widower, who fell in love with a widow. Now, we are still in love but not dating... OMG this is so confusing!

14 Sep 25
Reply by laurajay

"(((SHELLY))) You are very welcome ... EMDR (eye movement desentization and reprocess…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Sep 25 to Guilty about therapy

17 Sep 25
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"I wrote about EMDR in your blog "Fury" ... It processes trauma in relieving/eliminat…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Sep 24 to Guilty about therapy

17 Sep 25

"Many moons ago in Griefshare, the moderator told a story of she & other widows h…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Sep 22 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

19 Oct 7
Reply by rm2121

"Good for you & your family! Everyone should find modalities to cope w/their grie…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Sep 22 to Now I box?

7 Oct 3
Reply by Fromage

"Whatever is comfortable for you ... This could be your first step to feeling comfort…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Sep 22 to The inevitable question has hit me....

3 Sep 22

"The question of a 2nd widowhood cannot be answered till it's lived. Those who choose…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Sep 22 to after

7 Sep 22
Reply by Callie2

"Athena, Your post gave me a smile as I'm in the middle of drafting a kilt pattern fo…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Sep 20 to Keeping your Loved One's Ashes

24 Oct 5
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service