Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

SweetMelissa2007's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Interesting perspective at 7 years out, I felt the same till it dramatically changed…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Oct 14 to Are you "wise?" How have you changed since your loss?

23 on Tuesday
Reply by booktime (Susan)

VOLUNTEER

"60th birthday - forever 49 ..."

SweetMelissa2007 replied Oct 7 to OCTOBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

12 12 hours ago
Reply by Racingfan60

VOLUNTEER

"6th b-day - forever forty-nine ..."

SweetMelissa2007 replied Oct 7 to OCTOBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

12 12 hours ago
Reply by Racingfan60

"To be fair, I was desperate too w/2 young children, 2 mortgages & no job ... I m…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Sep 14 to Group Grief Therapy- Good or bad?

33 Sep 27
Reply by Bonaroo

"Nope, it won't be w/you forever - its just best to adjust to it being w/you in knowi…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Sep 14 to When Does It Stop

4 on Wednesday
Reply by InsideLove

"Yes, desperation ... It was also quite the adjustment for me to become a single pare…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Sep 12 to Group Grief Therapy- Good or bad?

33 Sep 27
Reply by Bonaroo

"My 11 & 13 year olds were w/me both times at the 2 different churches - they rec…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Sep 11 to Group Grief Therapy- Good or bad?

33 Sep 27
Reply by Bonaroo

"(((HUGS))) I was once told people tend to look like vultures after a death ... Uh,…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Sep 10 to Stepson expected more in my husband's will; he is harassing me

11 Sep 17
Reply by Callie2

"As they say, timing is everything ... I recall many widow/ers ready to date were que…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Sep 10 to Afraid Of Older Son's Reaction To Mom

12 Sep 10
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"It will get better as you process the pain & memories ... If I recall, it took a…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Sep 10 to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

149 Sep 13
Reply by Patience (Diane)

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service