Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

SweetMelissa2007's Discussions (168)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

"If you didn't take the harrassment personally or hurt by it than it was merely an ex…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied 21 hours ago to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

685 2 hours ago
Reply by Athena53

"Biological kids do it too - mine did ... Its best to forgive her to help you find pe…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied on Saturday to Anyone experiencing challenges with adult step children?

174 yesterday
Reply by shelley

"Oh, good! Sue, maintain your standards ... No walking dates or chaffeuring for you .…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied May 17 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

685 2 hours ago
Reply by Athena53

"Sue, Does the man in question drive?In the US, it is the civic duty of every citizen…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied May 16 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

685 2 hours ago
Reply by Athena53

"Mac,In returning to share, you have given back in providing hope to villagers ...Hop…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied May 16 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

685 2 hours ago
Reply by Athena53

"You could always wind up w/another type of high maintenance guy like I did. Bob-O wa…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied May 15 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

685 2 hours ago
Reply by Athena53

"Bergen, when "you're not looking" works quite well for many as you're doing ...My br…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied May 15 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

685 2 hours ago
Reply by Athena53

"Last paragraph to read as "take care of them" ..."

685 2 hours ago
Reply by Athena53

"If ever this man asks again for a date - do be upfront in telling him you are not in…"

685 2 hours ago
Reply by Athena53

"Yes, I do very well understand what you're saying ...   Treatment & self help wo…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied May 14 to Does anyone actively journal?

18 May 14
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service