Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

SweetMelissa2007's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"Downsizing is a good idea w/that much stuff ... There's wrong w/hanging on to your h…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied yesterday to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

19 15 hours ago
Reply by PK

"At 10 years out I have most all of Bob's belongings except for some tools the boys w…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied on Saturday to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

19 15 hours ago
Reply by PK

"Being that myself & our kids were heart sick w/grief, our best option was to sta…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Oct 25 to Plans for the holidays

12 Oct 25
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Being that myself & our kids were hearts icky w/grief it was best we stayed home…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Oct 25 to Plans for the holidays

12 Oct 25
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"I see your decor is completely different from last year's - its also very nice ... A…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Oct 25 to Dia De Los Muertos 2017

7 Oct 29
Reply by Lupe's husband

VOLUNTEER

"Interesting perspective at 7 years out, I felt the same till it dramatically changed…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Oct 14 to Are you "wise?" How have you changed since your loss?

24 Oct 28
Reply by only1sue

VOLUNTEER

"60th birthday - forever 49 ..."

SweetMelissa2007 replied Oct 7 to OCTOBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

16 Nov 12
Reply by I_was_here (Jamie)

VOLUNTEER

"6th b-day - forever forty-nine ..."

SweetMelissa2007 replied Oct 7 to OCTOBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

16 Nov 12
Reply by I_was_here (Jamie)

"To be fair, I was desperate too w/2 young children, 2 mortgages & no job ... I m…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Sep 14 to Group Grief Therapy- Good or bad?

33 Sep 27
Reply by Bonaroo

"Nope, it won't be w/you forever - its just best to adjust to it being w/you in knowi…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Sep 14 to When Does It Stop

11 6 hours ago
Reply by Callie2

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service