Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

SweetMelissa2007's Discussions (246)

Discussions Replied To (214) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks!    My first response was - "WTF, grief isn't a competition!"  ;-)"

SweetMelissa2007 replied on Thursday to Do you think you’ll get married again?

48 on Thursday
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Having a marriage certificate as well as raising a family together are of little imp…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied on Thursday to Do you think you’ll get married again?

48 on Thursday
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Its to be expected ... Grief often is two steps forward (into the future), one step…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Aug 26 to Loneliness

32 yesterday
Reply by Claire

"(((ROXANA)))No worries thinking you are going crazy - the guilt/blame "shoulda, coul…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jul 25 to A hard question but do you have any regrets about your behavior during your marriage?

47 Aug 18
Reply by Etchtech

"Had I not been informed by caring widows that the shoulda, coulda, wouldas is from w…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jul 25 to A hard question but do you have any regrets about your behavior during your marriage?

47 Aug 18
Reply by Etchtech

"From the practical side, in general, men keep an eye on the house & vehicle(s).…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jul 15 to Some Days are Just Sad Days

28 Aug 21
Reply by Kris63

"Yes, as a psychologist you then understand Kubler-Ross' findings are also used as a…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jul 14 to Some Days are Just Sad Days

28 Aug 21
Reply by Kris63

"Sounds like I uncovered something that maybe an indicator of prolonged grief ... If…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jul 13 to Some Days are Just Sad Days

28 Aug 21
Reply by Kris63

"CYNTHIA ...I sincerely apologize if I left you in a lurch. I forgot to mention grief…"

28 Aug 21
Reply by Kris63

"Hi Cynthia,What I do know for certain is the grief process does end from gauging mys…"

28 Aug 21
Reply by Kris63

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service