Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

SweetMelissa2007's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought of this thread today when I was reminded of a woman who said to me, "That…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Apr 17 to Stupid People

41 7 hours ago
Reply by Imogen

"Bob & I were together 28 years ... It was not long enough ... Nor does it seem l…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Apr 17 to The Nice Things People Say

13 on Saturday
Reply by lisa72

"This topic really made me bust out laughing! Not in making light of your grief, but…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Apr 5 to Stupid People

41 7 hours ago
Reply by Imogen

"My longing for Bob intensified whenever I saw couples w/young kids or those in their…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Apr 4 to Sudden loss

17 Apr 10
Reply by MenuFalls

"Early on I thought it was best to pay it forward, but I quickly learned from their d…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Apr 3 to Paying it forward -- does it help you?

9 yesterday
Reply by WV12345

"Crying, staying in bed & skipping out on church are normal. There were times I l…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Mar 29 to How long...

9 Mar 29
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"(((HUGS))) First, be gentle & loving w/yourself ... Secondly, do not place blame…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Mar 27 to Please tell me it's not just me...

10 12 hours ago
Reply by Dianthus0625

"The current "me, myself & I" is in transition ... At this point in grief, emotio…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Mar 26 to Trying to Find Myself and Be Me Again.

18 Apr 12
Reply by Imogen

"(((HUGS MARY))) Every facet of grief is a process - that's what makes it suck. Learn…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Mar 26 to Faking it to Make it Didn't Work

8 Mar 26
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Not to make light of your frustration - the answer is stupid remarks never stop, but…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Mar 25 to Stupid People

41 7 hours ago
Reply by Imogen

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service