Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

SweetMelissa2007's Discussions (242)

Discussions Replied To (211) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Michele, At 3.5 years out as well as knowing what you now know about grief when B…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jul 7 to Do you think you’ll get married again?

34 Aug 4
Reply by Athena53

VOLUNTEER

"Roxi & Shirley, There are major differences in grief from death due to natural c…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jul 6 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5079 yesterday
Reply by Patience

"From the moment I learned of Bob-O's death, I said to myself - no dating, no re-marr…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jun 22 to Do you think you’ll get married again?

34 Aug 4
Reply by Athena53

"For me, I didn't define it as "taking them back" - it is what God naturally programm…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jun 18 to Drowning In Immense Sadness

9 Jun 18
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"BTW, when your son returns to school, check if there is a mentoring program ... Boys…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jun 17 to Yesterday was a bad day

4 Jun 17
Reply by pricytapestry

"I also grieved for my kids; it is an additional part of grief experienced by a widow…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jun 17 to Yesterday was a bad day

4 Jun 17
Reply by pricytapestry

"[[[Sis]]] ...The spiritual bond w/my husband was what I drew on for daily strength &…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jun 17 to Drowning In Immense Sadness

9 Jun 18
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"I forgot to mention acupuncture &/or massage are excellent soothing modalities t…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jun 17 to What is going on with the shifting of emotions?

22 Jul 1
Reply by edgless

"You are very welcome! In the years that have gone by, I have been surprised by peopl…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jun 17 to One year later and no one remembers

20 Jul 10
Reply by goingon (Cynthia)

"Hi Misty, Sorry, I wish I would've checked in when this was first posted ... If you…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jun 16 to What is going on with the shifting of emotions?

22 Jul 1
Reply by edgless

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service