Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

SweetMelissa2007's Discussions (248)

Discussions Replied To (215) Replies Latest Activity

"[[[Sis]]] ...The spiritual bond w/my husband was what I drew on for daily strength &…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jun 17 to Drowning In Immense Sadness

9 Jun 18
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"I forgot to mention acupuncture &/or massage are excellent soothing modalities t…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jun 17 to What is going on with the shifting of emotions?

22 Jul 1
Reply by edgless

"You are very welcome! In the years that have gone by, I have been surprised by peopl…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jun 17 to One year later and no one remembers

21 Nov 16
Reply by Broken Diva

"Hi Misty, Sorry, I wish I would've checked in when this was first posted ... If you…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jun 16 to What is going on with the shifting of emotions?

22 Jul 1
Reply by edgless

"During grief, I found parenting our 11 & 13 years olds to be extremely difficult…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jun 16 to Fundamentally unhappy and sad

7 Jun 16

"It is hurtful when family & friends do not reach out ... I suggest sending an e-…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jun 15 to One year later and no one remembers

21 Nov 16
Reply by Broken Diva

"Have you checked the side effects of your anti-depressant? Many cause tiredness &…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jun 15 to Has anyone else gotten worse as time goes by?

56 Jun 15

"Hope, strength & support is provided to reassure those suffering that it will no…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied Jun 1 to Has anyone else gotten worse as time goes by?

56 Jun 15

"At this point, it sounds like what you are experiencing is normal & common ... C…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied May 26 to How do we know when we need to see a doctor (psychiatrist)?

10 Jul 6
Reply by TheEDCZone

"When my grief ended, so did my emptiness, loneliness & pining ... That time will…"

SweetMelissa2007 replied May 26 to Has anyone else gotten worse as time goes by?

56 Jun 15

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service