Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Janine (txmomx6)'s Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL, you are DEFINITELY not out of the ordinary.  I, too, drank way less wine (or wh…"

Janine (txmomx6) replied May 10, 2014 to What do Widows do on Friday Night?

60 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by booktime (Susan)

"."

Janine (txmomx6) replied Sep 13, 2013 to *Soaring Spirits Regional Groups

7 Oct 7
Reply by rm2121

"Jimswife .... I am also a Jim's wife.  :)Just wanted to say that I have been on and…"

Janine (txmomx6) replied Mar 2, 2012 to Spiritual mediums, what do you think?

151 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by gabby56

"You definitely did the right thing.  You can't be with someone just because they're…"

Janine (txmomx6) replied Mar 1, 2012 to Hope I Did The Right Thing

4 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Janine (txmomx6)

"Hi Kristen, You are perfectly normal.  There's no rule about when or what to do thin…"

Janine (txmomx6) replied Mar 1, 2012 to Putting away pictures

26 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Susan B

"Tanya, Just went to your site and read the article.  I also watched the video .... i…"

Janine (txmomx6) replied Mar 1, 2012 to Spiritual mediums, what do you think?

151 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by gabby56

VOLUNTEER

"That's great.  :)Glad to read about a nice evening .... and the knowledge that you W…"

Janine (txmomx6) replied Nov 24, 2011 to For those who have dated... how did you know when you were ready?

486 May 4, 2016
Reply by Slick

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Macduff .... sorry if I missed this but .... how did the date go?  Did you decide…"

Janine (txmomx6) replied Nov 22, 2011 to For those who have dated... how did you know when you were ready?

486 May 4, 2016
Reply by Slick

VOLUNTEER

"Hi again!  Wondering how you're doing Beth, and also giving you an update.  Unfortun…"

Janine (txmomx6) replied Nov 22, 2011 to For those who have dated... how did you know when you were ready?

486 May 4, 2016
Reply by Slick

VOLUNTEER

"Definitely agree about the free dating sites.  I would steer clear of them."

486 May 4, 2016
Reply by Slick

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service