Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

GG Rose's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Read the book Our Souls at Night or watch the Netflix movie by the same name with Ro…"

GG Rose replied Jan 16 to For those who do not want to date ...

509 May 30
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"I think I can say "Ditto" to everything said here. The first 7 years, I was convince…"

GG Rose replied Jan 13 to For those who do not want to date ...

509 May 30

"I hear you loud and clear.  I had a friend and it was so comfortable to do things to…"

GG Rose replied Apr 8, 2014 to For those who do not want to date ...

509 May 30

"I still wear my rings too.  Someone asked my just how long I tended to wear them and…"

GG Rose replied Jan 18, 2013 to For those who do not want to date ...

509 May 30

"bravo!  What a great inspiration.  Wish you were in my region!!"

GG Rose replied Jan 17, 2013 to For those who do not want to date ...

509 May 30

VOLUNTEER

"Jerry, thanks for the comments.  I think your last sentence says it all for me as we…"

GG Rose replied Nov 24, 2012 to For those who have dated... how did you know when you were ready?

486 May 4, 2016
Reply by Slick

VOLUNTEER

"thaks, Jerry. I think you are right on about fearing the commitment. So afraid of wh…"

GG Rose replied Nov 23, 2012 to For those who have dated... how did you know when you were ready?

486 May 4, 2016
Reply by Slick

VOLUNTEER

"I guess I am a convert from the those that don't want to date.  I am almost 5 years…"

GG Rose replied Nov 22, 2012 to For those who have dated... how did you know when you were ready?

486 May 4, 2016
Reply by Slick

"Sign the petition to congress to get the death of a spouse added to the FMLA act.  D…"

GG Rose replied Jun 14, 2012 to Dealing with co-workers

6 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by GG Rose

"I took care of my husband for the eleven months, from diagnosis to death.  It was no…"

GG Rose replied Jun 10, 2012 to For those who do not want to date ...

509 May 30

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service