Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Mrs Bear's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Frank.  I had my chat with my niece it felt good talking through it. Thanks f…"

Mrs Bear replied Aug 12 to Overwhelmed

4 Aug 12
Reply by Mrs Bear

"Thanks booktime.  You're right, they probably don't realize it.  I am going to write…"

Mrs Bear replied Aug 11 to Overwhelmed

4 Aug 12
Reply by Mrs Bear

"We can't go back to what its, you make decisions with what you know at the time.  Ju…"

Mrs Bear replied Jul 1 to Im sadly new

7 Jul 3
Reply by Myfavorite

"Thanks for sharing Frank. Losing Bill suddenly and unexpectedly made me get my affai…"

Mrs Bear replied Jun 19 to Having to say the "W" word

9 Jun 19
Reply by Mrs Bear

"Danceinthekitchen....I an so sorry for your loss.  I think for the first 60 days I w…"

Mrs Bear replied Jun 16 to Having to say the "W" word

9 Jun 19
Reply by Mrs Bear

"How you speak of Marcus tells me you loved him dearly and I know he probably loved y…"

Mrs Bear replied Jun 14 to Guilty about therapy

17 Sep 25
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"I have keep his eyeglasses where he left them last.  His clothes are still hanging t…"

Mrs Bear replied Jun 14 to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

78 Jul 30
Reply by MidnightBear (Tony)

"I know.  I want to answer married but he is just not on this earth.  They need a cat…"

Mrs Bear replied Jun 13 to Having to say the "W" word

9 Jun 19
Reply by Mrs Bear

"Thanks Rainy.  Hugs back. Yes, little by little we will pick ourselves up. "

Mrs Bear replied Jun 13 to Having to say the "W" word

9 Jun 19
Reply by Mrs Bear

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service