Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

guilloma's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Riley, I appreciate your thoughts and support.  I am still in shock, and do not want…"

guilloma replied Apr 12 to Please tell me this raw, stabbing grief goes away

31 on Thursday
Reply by Stripes07 (Phil)

"Thank you, kln82.  Today marks 11 weeks exactly since my husband passed.  I think th…"

guilloma replied Apr 12 to Please tell me this raw, stabbing grief goes away

31 on Thursday

"I feel this stabbing raw grief again today.  Tomorrow is exactly 8 weeks since he pa…"

guilloma replied Mar 21 to Please tell me this raw, stabbing grief goes away

31 on Thursday

"It's incredibly, shockingly painful.  I had no idea; could have no idea.  And, sadly…"

guilloma replied Mar 18 to Please tell me this raw, stabbing grief goes away

31 on Thursday

VOLUNTEER

"I find myself thinking that, too, NoLonger.  Sometimes I feel jealous when I see cou…"

guilloma replied Mar 10 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4252 20 hours ago
Reply by WV12345

VOLUNTEER

"I am so sorry that you are here, Chere.  I know exactly how you feel.  I am 6 weeks…"

guilloma replied Mar 8 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4252 20 hours ago
Reply by WV12345

"Hi, Larry. I have not touched a single thing of my husband's. He died a month ago to…"

guilloma replied Feb 25 to Just trying to deal with this.

230 Mar 4
Reply by Larryh0823

"I am really struggling again today.  Fridays are hard, as I don't work on Fridays, a…"

guilloma replied Feb 24 to Please tell me this raw, stabbing grief goes away

31 on Thursday

VOLUNTEER

"Well, I made it through Feb 22.  I ended up posting something to him on Facebook, wh…"

guilloma replied Feb 23 to FEBRUARY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

7 Mar 5
Reply by Really?

"I have made my husband a cup of coffee at least half a dozen times in the past 4 wee…"

guilloma replied Feb 22 to Just trying to deal with this.

230 Mar 4
Reply by Larryh0823

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service