Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

guilloma (Joanna)'s Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Thank you so much, John.  It does not sound dumb at all. Actually, I have been tryin…"

guilloma (Joanna) replied Aug 2 to JULY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

18 Aug 2
Reply by guilloma (Joanna)

VOLUNTEER

"I have really been struggling since the double-whammy that I faced in July.  My husb…"

guilloma (Joanna) replied Aug 1 to JULY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

18 Aug 2
Reply by guilloma (Joanna)

"Yes, without a moment's pause.  When I saw my husband, it was a reunion, not a first…"

guilloma (Joanna) replied Jul 31 to Would you do it again?

32 Sep 8
Reply by Nieta

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Ray - One thing that I have learned in my 6 whole months of this horror (my husba…"

guilloma (Joanna) replied Jul 29 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4562 yesterday
Reply by LauraR

"My feelings are all jumbled, too:  I am simultaneously nervous, looking forward to i…"

guilloma (Joanna) replied Jul 29 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

81 Oct 18
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Thank you for the information, Diane!  I was wondering about the level of dress for…"

guilloma (Joanna) replied Jul 13 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

81 Oct 18
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Thank you!"

guilloma (Joanna) replied Jul 12 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

81 Oct 18
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"I will be at Camp Widow in San Diego.  My 19 year old daughter is traveling with me;…"

guilloma (Joanna) replied Jul 9 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

81 Oct 18
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"I am so sorry that you are going through this.  Unfortunately, I had a bad experienc…"

guilloma (Joanna) replied Jul 5 to Overwhelmed ...

21 Jul 19
Reply by soul

VOLUNTEER

"I lost my husband in January of this year.  Sometimes, I feel numb, too.  A friend w…"

guilloma (Joanna) replied May 17 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4562 yesterday
Reply by LauraR

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service