Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

shellybean's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, the paperwork part sucks a lot. Do you have a friend or family member who can h…"

shellybean replied on Wednesday to Crying in the front lawn

10 on Thursday
Reply by Allan_sch

"(((HUGS))) for you Luv4Z. I'm 32. I've got 2 girls ages 9 and 5. Please feel free to…"

shellybean replied on Wednesday to Crying in the front lawn

10 on Thursday
Reply by Allan_sch

"Thank you for your input, Rainbow! <3  I manage to "stay away" from the accident…"

shellybean replied Jun 14 to Guilty about therapy

9 Jun 14
Reply by shellybean

"You make a very valid point. Marcus did everything he could to "take care of my Swee…"

shellybean replied Jun 14 to Guilty about therapy

9 Jun 14
Reply by shellybean

"Dee, thank you for your input on EMDR. I really appreciate it. My husband's death wa…"

shellybean replied Jun 12 to Guilty about therapy

9 Jun 14
Reply by shellybean

"I typically am able to "hold my breath" as SweetMelissa2007 said, and congratulate t…"

shellybean replied Jun 7 to Other people's wedding anniversaries

6 Jun 11
Reply by Lupe's husband

"My husband, Marcus, was killed in a work accident in January. We're both 32. There's…"

shellybean replied May 11 to The Love Of My Life Died at 24

8 May 11
Reply by shellybean

"I've been journaling since Marcus's death in January. A lot of the entries are simpl…"

shellybean replied May 11 to Does anyone actively journal?

18 May 14
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

VOLUNTEER

"     I gained the title of "widow" on January 2, 2018, when my Prince Charming was k…"

shellybean replied May 10 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4809 Jun 12
Reply by Tess

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service