Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Hope's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Blessed, its a tough journey. I have just past the one year mark and am of course st…"

Hope replied Jul 14, 2016 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4496 on Monday
Reply by InsideLove

"Deana1950, I understand. I am at a year in 5 days and its still hard. Mornings are t…"

Hope replied Jul 5, 2016 to New To This

16 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Steve

"It will be a year for me July 10 and while I am missing him and still grieving the b…"

Hope replied Jun 30, 2016 to Balancing who I was with who I will be

56 Mar 9
Reply by Susan

"Thanks Rollercoaster for your thoughts. Yes, let go and let God is a good mantra. I…"

Hope replied May 27, 2016 to Since my husband died 5 years ago, I find that I don't deal with stress very well. Anyone else?

26 May 27, 2016
Reply by Hope

"Since the day my husband died I have carried so much anxiety in my body. I have take…"

Hope replied May 27, 2016 to Since my husband died 5 years ago, I find that I don't deal with stress very well. Anyone else?

26 May 27, 2016
Reply by Hope

"I believe there is one in Madison Wisconsin but that's too much of a hike for me. I…"

Hope replied May 6, 2016 to *Soaring Spirits Regional Groups

99 Jul 25
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"Hello Bethany, I so sorry for your loss. My husband died suddenly of a heart attack…"

Hope replied Mar 5, 2016 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4496 on Monday
Reply by InsideLove

VOLUNTEER

"It will take time . Perhaps find a grief support group. ThIs can be helpful too"

Hope replied Mar 2, 2016 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4496 on Monday
Reply by InsideLove

VOLUNTEER

"I am so sorry. My husband died very quickly and unexpectedly of a heart attack in ou…"

Hope replied Mar 2, 2016 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4496 on Monday
Reply by InsideLove

VOLUNTEER

"KayeL, I am so sorry for you lost your husband. Mine too was a great marriage for 30…"

Hope replied Mar 1, 2016 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4496 on Monday
Reply by InsideLove

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service