Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Morgana (Janet)'s Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (185) Replies Latest Activity

"I am so very sorry she is acting this way and treating you like this. Put the amount…"

Morgana (Janet) replied Apr 2 to Desperately need advice - grown "child" in college mess and argument

9 Apr 16
Reply by Callie2

"It's well worth             going and glad you are  attending. "

Morgana (Janet) replied Mar 17 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"(((Rainy))) he might surprise you and show up where you can feel him. I get what you…"

Morgana (Janet) replied Jan 28 to "Because I'd want you to move on and live."

7 Feb 10
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Susan and no is is not a part of widowhood. Wise has a different meaning for ever…"

Morgana (Janet) replied Dec 27, 2017 to Are you "wise?" How have you changed since your loss?

29 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"I am wiser now but I also know that death is a part of living. Our days are numbered…"

Morgana (Janet) replied Dec 26, 2017 to Are you "wise?" How have you changed since your loss?

29 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Susan

"Hi Steve. Sorry you had that happen to you. I hope at some point you come back into…"

Morgana (Janet) replied May 18, 2017 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

181 Apr 19
Reply by Shoosie2

VOLUNTEER

"Missing my friend so much tonight. "

Morgana (Janet) replied Jun 10, 2016 to News from Soaring Spirits

13 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Morgana (Janet)

"You've taken the first step Brian. I am proud of you for that. You are a good person…"

Morgana (Janet) replied Feb 26, 2016 to Becoming

3 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Morgana (Janet)

"I would ask Jim if he is proud of the life I am creating for me. I talk to him every…"

Morgana (Janet) replied Jan 7, 2016 to What would you ask your late spouse right now if you could? And why?

63 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Maria Louisa

"Agree Mindi.  "

Morgana (Janet) replied Feb 6, 2015 to ENDING YOUR OWN LIFE TO EASE THE PAIN----WOULD IT HELP?----HAVEN'T WE ALL CONSIDERED IT?!

169 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Gary'swife

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service