Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Angie aka Woody's Girl's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Fran I'm right behind you at 21 months and have hit a wall too. I'm with a group of…"

Angie aka Woody's Girl replied Sep 14, 2013 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

729 Apr 13
Reply by Callie2

"Ah Suz this message sings loudly to me. :) In the months since my husband died I've…"

Angie aka Woody's Girl replied Jun 8, 2013 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

729 Apr 13
Reply by Callie2

"Lovely Lois! Makes me want to sing it! Hope you're having a good day. Xoxo"

Angie aka Woody's Girl replied Jun 8, 2013 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

729 Apr 13
Reply by Callie2

"Hi Kathspec - just read your post and it just hit me in the stomach. I lost my love…"

Angie aka Woody's Girl replied May 13, 2013 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

729 Apr 13
Reply by Callie2

"I was 54 - just 17 short months ago. We met at 18 and married right after I'd turned…"

Angie aka Woody's Girl replied May 4, 2013 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

715 Apr 19
Reply by jcristedi

VOLUNTEER

"Great analogy for those who believe they should be looking for an end to this journe…"

Angie aka Woody's Girl replied May 4, 2013 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3343 Apr 29
Reply by YLG

VOLUNTEER

"I'm with you MrsD. My husband died from a single car accident and had been drinking.…"

Angie aka Woody's Girl replied May 2, 2013 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3343 Apr 29
Reply by YLG

VOLUNTEER

"Uggghhh! People can be so ignorant! I had a now ex-friend ask me if I thought my hus…"

Angie aka Woody's Girl replied Apr 30, 2013 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3343 Apr 29
Reply by YLG

"CindyK I don't know what was said but life has led you to right where you are for a…"

Angie aka Woody's Girl replied Apr 18, 2013 to Camp Widow East 2013

253 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by CindyK

"Barbie - I live in So Cal and would love it if you could send me a private message w…"

Angie aka Woody's Girl replied Apr 14, 2013 to Psychic Mediums

187 May 31, 2015
Reply by Steve

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service