Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Hopeful's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Personal email would be preferred, although not sure how to exchange emails withough…"

Hopeful replied Jun 4, 2018 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

336 Jun 19
Reply by Marsha

VOLUNTEER

"I changed my settings in my profile to participate in the pen pal program, what is t…"

Hopeful replied Jun 3, 2018 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

336 Jun 19
Reply by Marsha

"Tony, thank you very much.  I met you at the  Thursday dinner.  I am not on Facebook…"

Hopeful replied Mar 28, 2018 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28, 2018
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Hi Dianne I wanted to once again Thank you for all your hard work in easing my mind…"

Hopeful replied Mar 28, 2018 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28, 2018
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"I too would like to say thank you Dianne for all your work in making us feel excited…"

Hopeful replied Mar 13, 2018 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28, 2018
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"I too am staying there on Thursday March 22 for one night and Friday to Monday at ho…"

Hopeful replied Mar 7, 2018 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28, 2018
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"I will be arriving Thursday at 1:43 and for the first night staying at the Courtyard…"

Hopeful replied Feb 28, 2018 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28, 2018
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Hello Everyone, my name is Debbie from New York.  My husband passed May 2015, that d…"

Hopeful replied Feb 12, 2018 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28, 2018
Reply by Soaring Spirits

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service