Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Hopesmom's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I have plenty of life going on around me. My 2 sons and one with a wife and kids liv…"

Hopesmom replied Oct 31 to others have a family and husband to go home to, wheras i have none....

14 Oct 31
Reply by Hopesmom

"I'm sorry for your loss. I kinda take it as this, when we lose our spouse part of ou…"

Hopesmom replied Oct 29 to I’m so hurt

4 Nov 1
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

"I have trouble remembering stupid silly stuff. I'm usually pretty sharp, but with th…"

Hopesmom replied Oct 24 to I had an interesting conversation with my doctor today so I thought I'd share it with you all.

29 Nov 12
Reply by J in Florida

"I have trouble remembering stupid silly stuff. I'm usually pretty sharp, but with th…"

Hopesmom replied Oct 24 to I had an interesting conversation with my doctor today so I thought I'd share it with you all.

29 Nov 12
Reply by J in Florida

VOLUNTEER

"I'm kinda in the same situation. We had been living in our 5th wheel for almost 3 ye…"

Hopesmom replied Oct 23 to Losing my home.

157 Nov 3
Reply by barbee

VOLUNTEER

"We moved into our house only 11 days before Mike was diagnosed. It's been 9 months a…"

Hopesmom replied Oct 23 to Losing my home.

157 Nov 3
Reply by barbee

"I started journaling when I was in rehab in 2010, for my alcoholism, and I have done…"

Hopesmom replied Oct 20 to Does anyone actively journal?

27 yesterday
Reply by Susan

"I never thought I could cry so many tears as I have. I have a few of our kids here a…"

Hopesmom replied Oct 18 to Crying in the front lawn

13 Oct 23
Reply by J in Florida

"HI I'm Janet. I totally get the envy you feel, Every time I see a couple about the s…"

Hopesmom replied Oct 9 to Sudden loss

18 Oct 9
Reply by Hopesmom

"When I see couples our age together I actually get jealous that they get to have eac…"

Hopesmom replied Oct 9 to Other people's wedding anniversaries

7 Oct 9
Reply by Hopesmom

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service