Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Hopesmom's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"My step son and I were having words and he told me I should be past it and had no ri…"

Hopesmom replied Apr 6 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

45 May 19
Reply by Mrs.Linda

"I'm having more trouble now 14 months out. I have gone back to counseling. I have al…"

Hopesmom replied Apr 6 to Has anyone else gotten worse as time goes by?

40 11 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Linda

"Man do I know how you feel. I have also shut myself away from people. I didn"t do it…"

Hopesmom replied Apr 6 to What is going on with the shifting of emotions?

19 Apr 27
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"So far away by the Offspring"

Hopesmom replied Mar 7 to If you could choose one song to express how you feel after the death of your spouse what would it be?

39 on Thursday
Reply by sis

"Ok, I know this is going to sound weird. About a year before my husband died, we wer…"

Hopesmom replied Feb 26 to Premonitions

29 Feb 28
Reply by Rich

"My husband has been gone just over a year. In my bathroom shower is a washrag he hun…"

Hopesmom replied Feb 10 to I Forgot His Voice

6 Feb 11
Reply by Susan

"Exactly Susan, I love it."

Hopesmom replied Feb 2 to Rules of Widowhood

12 Feb 2
Reply by Hopesmom

"My husband was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer with mets to the liver. He was gon…"

Hopesmom replied Feb 2 to Different aspects of the pain and sadness.

8 Feb 2
Reply by Hopesmom

"You mentioned the toilet seat Misty, that's funny. I once asked Mike why he couldn't…"

Hopesmom replied Jan 27 to Let's Grumble

28 Feb 1
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Love that!"

Hopesmom replied Jan 24 to Poems, songs and sayings...

9 Jan 25
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service