Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Valerie's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Grits. I get this. (All of this.) But also the part of not talking to your mom &…"

Valerie replied Apr 5, 2012 to I have a crush and it's making me sad.

56 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by going to make it

VOLUNTEER

"Did that."

Valerie replied Feb 23, 2012 to Widow Brain: have you done anything DUMB or unusual?

173 May 5
Reply by Averysmom

VOLUNTEER

"Haha! In another coat pocket. I had taken it off to play volleyball. And I checked t…"

Valerie replied Jan 15, 2012 to Widow Brain: have you done anything DUMB or unusual?

173 May 5
Reply by Averysmom

VOLUNTEER

"Found it! My watch."

Valerie replied Jan 15, 2012 to Widow Brain: have you done anything DUMB or unusual?

173 May 5
Reply by Averysmom

VOLUNTEER

"I found $70 in a pair of pants 2 weeks ago. Which was great, except how did I not re…"

Valerie replied Jan 12, 2012 to Widow Brain: have you done anything DUMB or unusual?

173 May 5
Reply by Averysmom

VOLUNTEER

"I did the shoe thing too. I've also worn my slippers to work too!!! Thankfully I hav…"

Valerie replied Jan 12, 2012 to Widow Brain: have you done anything DUMB or unusual?

173 May 5
Reply by Averysmom

VOLUNTEER

"We've had a very hot summer, and just this week the weather turned quite cold for a…"

Valerie replied Sep 9, 2011 to September triggers and occasions of all kinds.

14 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by pumpkin

VOLUNTEER

"Deneice. I'm sorry to hear about your loss too. :( It seems so senseless when our sp…"

Valerie replied Sep 9, 2011 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4335 on Wednesday
Reply by Averysmom

VOLUNTEER

"Thanks Supa!   And thanks so much for this site!"

Valerie replied Sep 3, 2011 to Are you "wise?" How have you changed since your loss?

16 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Robinak

VOLUNTEER

"I don't think I'm wise really. (I think it's one of those things where the more you…"

Valerie replied Sep 1, 2011 to Are you "wise?" How have you changed since your loss?

16 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Robinak

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service