Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Blue Snow's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"MrsD....I've had the same  reactions to people talking about dating just a couple of…"

Blue Snow replied Jan 21, 2013 to For those who do not want to date ...

509 May 30
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

VOLUNTEER

"Tweety69: I call them my x-in-laws. Too me, it explains the relationship perfectly. "

Blue Snow replied Jan 18, 2013 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3343 Apr 29
Reply by YLG

"Wow, this video is really great and for me---just a few days short of my 1st anniver…"

Blue Snow replied Jan 13, 2013 to The illusion of Closure

32 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

"If you go, don't pay with a credit card. If it's a 'fake' psychic, they can get so m…"

Blue Snow replied Jan 13, 2013 to Psychics

4 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Johnswife

"You asked about where to walk in a cemetery so you're not disrespecting other graves…"

Blue Snow replied Jan 13, 2013 to Speaking of Graves... and memorial house plants, etc.

7 May 27, 2014
Reply by Princess Warrior Widow

"I have such mixed feelings when stuff like this happens. On one hand it really hurts…"

Blue Snow replied Jan 11, 2013 to When they mean it well, but just say it soooo wrong

2 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Joyce

"I agree with Krista about cutting parents some slack when it comes to them adding de…"

Blue Snow replied Dec 30, 2012 to "Decorating" the grave

14 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by SARose (MJ)

"Well said, FuzzyBunny."

Blue Snow replied Dec 21, 2012 to Losing spouse through death vs. divorce

36 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by denisec

"The depth of one's grief isn't measured by the amount of tears you shed. I haven't c…"

Blue Snow replied Dec 21, 2012 to Is there something wrong with me?

4 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Kiki8

"I got one of those, too. They watch the obituaries and think a certain percentage of…"

Blue Snow replied Dec 12, 2012 to Weird inquiry on home

8 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Blue Snow

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service