Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Soaring Spirits's Discussions (626)

Discussions Replied To (428) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"If you're on the Forum page (http://widowedvillage.org/forum) just click on the link…"

Soaring Spirits replied yesterday to Need help using the site? Ask here!

298 yesterday
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Well this post isn't widow-related or anything other than something that can bring y…"

Soaring Spirits replied Apr 12 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

729 Apr 13
Reply by Callie2

"Marty - I sent you a couple of messages here in WV regarding your Pen Pals. Check yo…"

Soaring Spirits replied Apr 7 to The Value Of A WV Penpal

7 Apr 7
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"We have a Soaring Spirits Regional Group in Simi Valley, Jeanine. They meet on the 1…"

Soaring Spirits replied Mar 28 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4759 on Thursday
Reply by norm

"Here's a link to my Facebook page, Debbie. Send me a friend request when you get on…"

Soaring Spirits replied Mar 28 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Just talked to Dana and I understand she found a roommate for Jamie ... but Jamie ha…"

Soaring Spirits replied Mar 20 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Sparkly is NOT a requirement ... I just love all things sparkly.  I wear the same bl…"

Soaring Spirits replied Mar 13 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"I saw this on Facebook and it really resonated with me. I'm doing my best to change …"

Soaring Spirits replied Feb 28 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

729 Apr 13
Reply by Callie2

"I look forward to meeting you, James.  Apprehension is perfectly normal, but it all…"

Soaring Spirits replied Feb 28 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"I posted this in here last year, but I'm thinking there are some who need to hear th…"

Soaring Spirits replied Feb 14 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

729 Apr 13
Reply by Callie2

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service