Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Soaring Spirits's Discussions (592)

Discussions Replied To (408) Replies Latest Activity

"Fluffycat - There's already a discussion on this topic that you might want to post y…"

Soaring Spirits replied Sep 5 to What scares me

2 Sep 9
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

VOLUNTEER

"I learned that delete/clear option is only available to me as the administrator.  I…"

Soaring Spirits replied Sep 3 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

284 Sep 3
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"Unfortunately, that's not an option for our current chat room, Lablady.  Although I'…"

Soaring Spirits replied Sep 3 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

284 Sep 3
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Brianne posted this response in the Widowed in 2013 group. It has some valuable safe…"

Soaring Spirits replied Aug 26 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

471 on Wednesday
Reply by Slick

"MeetUp isn't a dating site - but there are dating related MeetUps.  Many of our Soar…"

Soaring Spirits replied Aug 20 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

471 on Wednesday
Reply by Slick

"Dana does the roommate scheduling and I would think you'd have already heard from he…"

Soaring Spirits replied Aug 3 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

79 Aug 9
Reply by Lydocal

"Michele sent out her pre-Camp email to all registered Campers today. It has a lot of…"

Soaring Spirits replied Aug 3 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

79 Aug 9
Reply by Lydocal

VOLUNTEER

"All comments in the Groups are in chronological order. So each time you post, you'll…"

Soaring Spirits replied Jul 31 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

284 Sep 3
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"We hold Camp Widows three times a year.  If you're looking for the next Camp AFTER S…"

Soaring Spirits replied Jul 26 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

79 Aug 9
Reply by Lydocal

"Susan ... this is the up-to-date list of all current Soaring Spirits Regional Social…"

Soaring Spirits replied Jul 25 to *Soaring Spirits Regional Groups

99 Jul 25
Reply by Soaring Spirits

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service