Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Soaring Spirits's Discussions (602)

Discussions Replied To (415) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, Susan is the volunteer leader of our San Diego Regional Group and has presented…"

Soaring Spirits replied Oct 19 to Maybe you have a book suggestion for new wid? Is one enough?

10 Nov 5
Reply by Susan

"If you search in the Forum discussions for "books" you'll see several older discussi…"

Soaring Spirits replied Oct 18 to Maybe you have a book suggestion for new wid? Is one enough?

10 Nov 5
Reply by Susan

"We'll look forward to meeting you there, InsideLove.  I usually post one of these fo…"

Soaring Spirits replied Oct 18 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

81 Oct 18
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"I see that you submitted a new membership application, Therese.  Let me know if you'…"

Soaring Spirits replied Oct 16 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

286 Oct 16
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"Unfortunately, we don't have member passwords - but if you were able to post this qu…"

Soaring Spirits replied Oct 16 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

286 Oct 16
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"Hi cloudwatcher. This is an old thread - one that was started by Robin (SupaDupaFres…"

Soaring Spirits replied Oct 10 to Are you "wise?" How have you changed since your loss?

24 Oct 28
Reply by only1sue

"Yep - I'm still here ... but now I'm the site administrator, so you'll often see me…"

Soaring Spirits replied Sep 28 to Defining yourself as a widow

65 Oct 4
Reply by Susan

"Fluffycat - There's already a discussion on this topic that you might want to post y…"

Soaring Spirits replied Sep 5 to What scares me

2 Sep 9
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

VOLUNTEER

"I learned that delete/clear option is only available to me as the administrator.  I…"

Soaring Spirits replied Sep 3 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

286 Oct 16
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"Unfortunately, that's not an option for our current chat room, Lablady.  Although I'…"

Soaring Spirits replied Sep 3 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

286 Oct 16
Reply by Soaring Spirits

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service