Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Soaring Spirits's Discussions (672)

Discussions Replied To (453) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Yes, we do. You can see all of our regional groups on the Soaring Spirits web site.…"

Soaring Spirits replied Mar 21 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

369 yesterday
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

VOLUNTEER

"You can click on the Groups tab to see ALL of our groups, but to see just the groups…"

Soaring Spirits replied Mar 21 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

369 yesterday

"We are moving the Village to a new site and while doing this work the Chat Room had…"

Soaring Spirits replied Jan 12 to Chat room?

1 Jan 12
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"I know that Widowed Village has saved many lives and I'm grateful we're able to cont…"

Soaring Spirits replied Jan 1 to ATTN: ADMINS, Any updates on the new chat room?

20 Jan 7
Reply by Maggiepie

"I just sent you a message here in WV with the group leader's email address. She woul…"

Soaring Spirits replied Jan 1 to San Antonio TX - is there a group here?

2 Jan 1
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"I do not know when the chat room will return but you can talk here, lablady - vent,…"

Soaring Spirits replied Dec 31 to ATTN: ADMINS, Any updates on the new chat room?

20 Jan 7
Reply by Maggiepie

"Yes, there is but they don't have their January events posted yet. They meet twice e…"

Soaring Spirits replied Dec 31 to San Antonio TX - is there a group here?

2 Jan 1
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Erika.  We matched you back in October after you joined the Village. An email was…"

Soaring Spirits replied Dec 28, 2019 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

369 yesterday

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Maggiepie.  We generally get the Pen Pal matches done within a week of a member j…"

Soaring Spirits replied Dec 28, 2019 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

369 yesterday

VOLUNTEER

"Our first Pop-Up Camp Widow will be focused on our LGBTQ+ community members with Nat…"

Soaring Spirits replied Dec 10, 2019 to LGBTQ+ Camp Widow Pop-Up coming to LA

1 Dec 10, 2019
Reply by Soaring Spirits

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service