Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Soaring Spirits's Discussions (641)

Discussions Replied To (437) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Our Widowed Pen Pal Program is not able to match members up by location. The best I…"

Soaring Spirits replied Aug 25 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

325 Aug 25
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"I've not had that happen, Isaiah4031, but I can check with our web guy. I know we ha…"

Soaring Spirits replied Jul 31 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

325 Aug 25
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Whitedoves. I see your discussion posted and you've joined the Sudden Loss group,…"

Soaring Spirits replied Jun 25 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

325 Aug 25
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Shoosie. Are you referencing the Soaring Spirits web site?  https://www.soaringsp…"

Soaring Spirits replied Jun 25 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

325 Aug 25
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"Rainy - I thought there was, but just tried to do some moving on my personal profile…"

Soaring Spirits replied Jun 20 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

325 Aug 25
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"Susan - I ran the program after you changed your settings but for some reason you we…"

325 Aug 25
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"Sorry I missed responding to this question, Hopeful. You should have received your 3…"

325 Aug 25
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"My apologies for not getting the MAY special dates forum posted. Please feel free to…"

Soaring Spirits replied May 30 to MAY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

4 Jun 2
Reply by Lupe's husband

"I've been out of town at a retreat and did not have time to monitor Widowed Village…"

Soaring Spirits replied May 7 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

776 Oct 14
Reply by barbee

VOLUNTEER

"If you're on the Forum page (http://widowedvillage.org/forum) just click on the link…"

Soaring Spirits replied Apr 21 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

325 Aug 25
Reply by Soaring Spirits

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service