Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Soaring Spirits's Discussions (546)

Discussions Replied To (377) Replies Latest Activity

"Please stick with us, Jules; you will find good support here. Every now and then som…"

Soaring Spirits replied May 18 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

138 yesterday
Reply by Nieta

"Have you joined our "Born in the 40s or earlier" group?  They have an active discuss…"

Soaring Spirits replied Apr 30 to Older widows posts missing?

4 May 2
Reply by only1sue

VOLUNTEER

"Everyone sees their own comments in the chat room as "ME".  But the others will see…"

Soaring Spirits replied Apr 26 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

269 on Wednesday
Reply by lisart

VOLUNTEER

"Please feel free to ask a question in this forum or send a message to my inbox or se…"

Soaring Spirits replied Apr 17 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

269 on Wednesday
Reply by lisart

VOLUNTEER

"Sissy - You do have the option to turn off Chat completely if you want.  At the bott…"

Soaring Spirits replied Mar 15 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

269 on Wednesday
Reply by lisart

"I meant to post this in here on Valentine's Day. But I think these words are nice to…"

Soaring Spirits replied Feb 16 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

706 Feb 28
Reply by catapan

" "

Soaring Spirits replied Feb 16 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

706 Feb 28
Reply by catapan

"You might want to check out our chat room Valentine's evening. Some of our members p…"

Soaring Spirits replied Feb 13 to February 14

16 Feb 19
Reply by catapan

VOLUNTEER

"There isn't a 'preview' option, but what others will see is what you see EXCEPT for…"

Soaring Spirits replied Feb 2 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

269 on Wednesday
Reply by lisart

VOLUNTEER

"Hi catapan - Please always feel free to ask any question you may have. If someone po…"

Soaring Spirits replied Feb 2 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

269 on Wednesday
Reply by lisart

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service