Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

SweetMelissa's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"How do I change my email address w/out changing my user name? Trying a new suggestio…"

SweetMelissa replied Mar 6, 2016 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

369 Mar 30
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

VOLUNTEER

"SÀVING A REPLY FOR LATER POSTING ... Is it possible to save a reply to post at a lat…"

SweetMelissa replied Mar 5, 2016 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

369 Mar 30
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

"I meant to clarify that in my explorations during the grief process, I gravitated to…"

SweetMelissa replied Feb 27, 2016 to Finding your place now and meeting new friends?

3 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by SweetMelissa

"Hi Dianne ... I just read it again a few moments again in a new reply ... "I FULFILL…"

SweetMelissa replied Feb 24, 2016 to Til Death Do You Part

10 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by SweetMelissa

"Working in the antique business ... I've met enthusiastic & creative people w/sa…"

SweetMelissa replied Feb 23, 2016 to Finding your place now and meeting new friends?

3 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by SweetMelissa

"Under 5 years is still precarious even though it tends to be a halfway mark for many…"

SweetMelissa replied Feb 23, 2016 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

894 on Monday
Reply by only1sue

"Grief is a process. There really is no decision making -little if any control. You h…"

SweetMelissa replied Feb 23, 2016 to Taking a Chance or Fearful of Change?

15 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by CarolinaHeart

"There's a single most profound difference between coping & denial. COPING is rea…"

SweetMelissa replied Feb 23, 2016 to Is it easier to decide not to move on?

48 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Sorry, I couldn't find the you tube address for the video ... (SWEET) MELISSA by Th…"

SweetMelissa replied Feb 22, 2016 to Is it easier to decide not to move on?

48 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Lupe's husband

"I have read it on WV in older posts at least 2 or 3 times."

SweetMelissa replied Feb 22, 2016 to Til Death Do You Part

10 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by SweetMelissa

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service