Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Etchtech's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, that wasn’t my intention. I was trying to point out that if you see things th…"

Etchtech replied Jan 6 to Is it just me, or is "How are you?" a dumb question to ask a widow?

43 Jan 11
Reply by laurajay

"Actually, be thankful that people care enough to ask. I was married for 29 years. My…"

Etchtech replied Jan 6 to Is it just me, or is "How are you?" a dumb question to ask a widow?

43 Jan 11
Reply by laurajay

"I posted this in another thread but it’s more appropriate here. I  have the urn on t…"

Etchtech replied Jan 5 to Urn display

7 Jan 5
Reply by Etchtech

" I know this doesn’t help but I just thought I’d share it. I know you said you didn’…"

Etchtech replied Dec 30, 2019 to Keepsake accessory for ashes

3 Jan 6
Reply by Maggiepie

"Support group? I wish! I only received the PC version of support. Just what people f…"

Etchtech replied Nov 27, 2019 to Support we need vs get

11 Dec 5, 2019
Reply by Elizabeth

"If another relationship is in my future I’d prefer to have one where we reside in ou…"

Etchtech replied Nov 12, 2019 to The obsession of starting a new relationship

41 Jan 1
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"From the time we are born our lives are never really ours. As time goes on we touch…"

Etchtech replied Oct 8, 2019 to ENDING YOUR OWN LIFE TO EASE THE PAIN----WOULD IT HELP?----HAVEN'T WE ALL CONSIDERED IT?!

180 Oct 13, 2019
Reply by Roxana

"Unfortunately...this actually is who I am."

Etchtech replied Oct 2, 2019 to Hiding behind humor....at least I hope it’s humorous.....

6 Oct 2, 2019
Reply by Dee1960

"With us seniors on a budget, can I get free vacation travel if I convert my money to…"

Etchtech replied Oct 2, 2019 to Hiding behind humor....at least I hope it’s humorous.....

6 Oct 2, 2019
Reply by Dee1960

"Working on pickup lines. I’m over 30 years out of the dating scene. How’s this? “Hi,…"

6 Oct 2, 2019
Reply by Dee1960

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service