Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Jill's Discussions (145)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"Glad to see that this string of conversation I initiated quite a while back has take…"

Jill replied Jan 5, 2014 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

683 Aug 8
Reply by Athena53

"Hi Sunshine. I really got into exercise after my husband died. I think it's amazing…"

Jill replied Jan 20, 2013 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

683 Aug 8
Reply by Athena53

VOLUNTEER

"Luvof my life:  The points-of-view for those of us whose spouses died after transpla…"

Jill replied Jun 3, 2012 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4496 Oct 16
Reply by InsideLove

"Yeah. Sometimes it's good to just put it out there in words so you can go on living!"

Jill replied Apr 25, 2012 to What bothers you most about being widowed?

144 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by sonja7

VOLUNTEER

"Hi again Hal, I so understand that you don't want to go there. Why would you? But ev…"

Jill replied Mar 3, 2012 to For those who have dated... how did you know when you were ready?

486 May 4, 2016
Reply by Slick

"Hi TopWag, Yes, I understand this regret. When my husband was dying in the hospital…"

Jill replied Mar 3, 2012 to What's something you wish you had asked before your spouse died?

116 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Hope

VOLUNTEER

"Hi MacDuff: Sounds like you've got a great date planned. Hope it goes well. I think…"

Jill replied Mar 2, 2012 to For those who have dated... how did you know when you were ready?

486 May 4, 2016
Reply by Slick

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Israel Girl, I'm 50 with two teenagers. My husband died in 06 and I have been dat…"

Jill replied Mar 1, 2012 to For those who have dated... how did you know when you were ready?

486 May 4, 2016
Reply by Slick

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Donna, Good for you for finding someone, even an unexpected someone, who is makin…"

Jill replied Feb 29, 2012 to For those who have dated... how did you know when you were ready?

486 May 4, 2016
Reply by Slick

"We're all so different in our responses to such a major loss. I don't think what you…"

Jill replied Feb 8, 2012 to Putting away pictures

26 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Susan B

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service