Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

CC77's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Connie  "

CC77 replied Apr 28, 2013 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

713 on Wednesday
Reply by Just.me

VOLUNTEER

"Well Lizbeth4, I know what you are struggling with.  If my husband was alive, his in…"

CC77 replied Apr 9, 2013 to Legal stuff... is it worth it? Anything you can share with others thinking about taking this route?

65 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by widow85

VOLUNTEER

"Well, I have to say that my husband was injured in the accident when he stepped over…"

CC77 replied Apr 7, 2013 to Legal stuff... is it worth it? Anything you can share with others thinking about taking this route?

65 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by widow85

"Thanks. Any positive word seems to help. Connie  "

CC77 replied Apr 7, 2013 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

713 on Wednesday
Reply by Just.me

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Rachel,  Nice to know you  I am so sorry for your loss.  Welcome to this platform…"

CC77 replied Apr 6, 2013 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4508 8 hours ago
Reply by Larryh0823

VOLUNTEER

"Paula, You have a very inspiring story.  I am moving on as well, but I know I will g…"

CC77 replied Apr 5, 2013 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4508 8 hours ago
Reply by Larryh0823

"My husband passed away on March 26, 2013, only a few days ago.  I am hanging in ther…"

CC77 replied Apr 5, 2013 to Healthy Living After Loss

333 Mar 11
Reply by mcbeth (Mary Beth)

VOLUNTEER

"Since 2010, how exactly have you coped and when did you stop hurting. Would love to…"

4508 8 hours ago
Reply by Larryh0823

VOLUNTEER

"Hi, I am new to this platform and can find some comfort as I navigate through the si…"

4508 8 hours ago
Reply by Larryh0823

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service