Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

turkeygirl's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"You said it SosadinMichigan.  Funny I am from Michigan too. Death does change people…"

turkeygirl replied Aug 4, 2014 to Loosing more people

37 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by leendah

VOLUNTEER

"I know Feline59, that happened to me too a couple of times.  It's sort of like an af…"

turkeygirl replied May 13, 2014 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1
Reply by Canadian Country Gal

VOLUNTEER

"I had an in-law sit across me from dinner awhile back and brag that they just celebr…"

turkeygirl replied May 12, 2014 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1
Reply by Canadian Country Gal

"I was 53 when I lost my husband in 2011.  Not only it was bad losing him but we were…"

turkeygirl replied May 12, 2014 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

687 Oct 27
Reply by Beansy

"Amanda, first of all sorry for your loss. Yes, I have lost many friends who seem to…"

turkeygirl replied Mar 5, 2014 to Loosing more people

37 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by leendah

"Never ever let ANYONE tell you how to grieve.  It's "your" grief....they probably st…"

turkeygirl replied Jan 2, 2014 to Loosing more people

37 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by leendah

"Oh yes!  My husband died in 2011 and at first everyone was supportive. "Call me if y…"

turkeygirl replied Jan 2, 2014 to Loosing more people

37 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by leendah

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service