Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

InsideLove's Discussions (145)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"RogueFour I am following this thread and want to THANK YOU for letting me see hope i…"

InsideLove replied Apr 4 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4809 Jun 12
Reply by Tess

VOLUNTEER

"I am so sorry for your loss nayajivan. As a few have said, you are so early in your…"

InsideLove replied Apr 3 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4809 Jun 12
Reply by Tess

"This was for certain, a God Wink to me about 4 weeks after Marty died. I took his Je…"

InsideLove replied Apr 2 to No music for us

14 Apr 2
Reply by InsideLove

"Ma_Megabyte I love what you've made your body pillow! I often reach over to Marty's…"

InsideLove replied Apr 2 to What else have you found to help with anxiety/attacks, if you have/had them?

10 Apr 6
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

VOLUNTEER

"RedWidow, I am so sorry we meet. Here. I find this season of my life, an incredible,…"

InsideLove replied Apr 2 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4809 Jun 12
Reply by Tess

"OMG Springlight! Thank you so much for this insight."

InsideLove replied Apr 1 to Ever heard of "continuing bonds?"

6 Apr 1

"SweetMelissa2007, my counselor says something similar to you say, "Any moving on a p…"

InsideLove replied Apr 1 to Ever heard of "continuing bonds?"

6 Apr 1

"barbee thanks for the reminder of being more forgiving of myself. I pray for trust,…"

InsideLove replied Apr 1 to What else have you found to help with anxiety/attacks, if you have/had them?

10 Apr 6

"SweetMelissa2007 I will ask both my counselor, and new psychiatrist about EMDR Thera…"

InsideLove replied Apr 1 to What else have you found to help with anxiety/attacks, if you have/had them?

10 Apr 6

"Rainy (Misty) I appreciate you and what you say, always."

10 Apr 6

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service