Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

InsideLove's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Steph1202 I am so sorry for such a loss. I really don’t know what to say. I’m only 4…"

InsideLove replied yesterday to Introduce yourselves, please!

4626 yesterday
Reply by siouxsieq

"Callie2 I don’t see much flexibility in the whole process. Pick a color and move on.…"

InsideLove replied yesterday to What are your thoughts - which color for new car?

6 yesterday
Reply by InsideLove

"Rainy I wish I could wait. The lease ends in June. I always buy a new car (we each d…"

InsideLove replied on Monday to What are your thoughts - which color for new car?

6 yesterday
Reply by InsideLove

"Thank you Patrick. Yes, useful.  "

InsideLove replied on Monday to What are your thoughts - which color for new car?

6 yesterday
Reply by InsideLove

"Rainy I love your hopefulness. I also hope I'll hear God's whisper. Like you and Jer…"

InsideLove replied on Sunday to Unfinished plans and a watchdog.

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Rainy

"Rainy I do hope I develop wanderlust. Marty and I traveled the world. Both when he s…"

InsideLove replied on Sunday to Unfinished plans and a watchdog.

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Rainy

"Rainy, I am so sorry for your loss. Mornings are still the worst for me too. I also…"

InsideLove replied on Friday to Is morning or night worst for you? How do you get through it?

34 on Monday
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"Susan I am so sorry. It’s a lovely picture."

InsideLove replied Jan 1 to Let's Get Acquainted

64 Jan 2
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"Wonderful photo NancyD. I am so so so sorry. {{{hugs}}}"

InsideLove replied Jan 1 to Let's Get Acquainted

64 Jan 2
Reply by Susan