Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Popmuzic's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I understand where your coming from, I'm dealing with disabilities myself and trying…"

Popmuzic replied Feb 7, 2017 to the brain on grief

27 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by widow85

"Get a Digitone call blocker.. I had this same problem it works like a dream and you…"

Popmuzic replied Jan 27, 2017 to Telemarketers

13 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Nance63

"I've run into this also with my husbands best friends. They were a couple we did eve…"

Popmuzic replied Jan 27, 2017 to What to do when someone's pity talk begins to feel like too much?

12 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Nance63

"I haven't been around for a while but I read this thread and it hit home with me. I…"

Popmuzic replied Jan 27, 2017 to Over the one year mark and went on a date..So confused

61 Jan 7, 2019
Reply by Athena53

VOLUNTEER

"Katpilot, I don't know why people think what they do. Sometimes, I think it's their…"

Popmuzic replied Aug 14, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3424 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by Peach

VOLUNTEER

"Belynne, I also get the, "Have a boyfriend, yet", " I've been told I need to lower m…"

Popmuzic replied Aug 14, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3424 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by Peach

"I have no children but my husband had one..I helped raise him from the age of 3. I o…"

Popmuzic replied Aug 13, 2015 to Stepchildren

14 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Pandarina

"This is from Missing persons, Destination Unknown...I feel like this is my battle cr…"

Popmuzic replied Aug 13, 2015 to What song or line(s) from a song relate to how you feel? And how/why?

135 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by HelensRay

VOLUNTEER

"Hello, I'm Popmuzic, I lost my husband to head and neck Cancer Jan 2015, I'm sorry t…"

Popmuzic replied Aug 12, 2015 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5179 Jan 26
Reply by NishaAmanda

VOLUNTEER

"My neighbor said, "I know how you feel, I don't know what I'm going to do when my do…"

Popmuzic replied Aug 12, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3424 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by Peach

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service