Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Broken Diva's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"ExPatkat, So sorry you had to go through that!  Don't you want to just hang up on th…"

Broken Diva replied Mar 15 to Other people making it all about them...

5 Mar 15
Reply by Broken Diva

"YES!  This has happened to me too!  A month after my husband died unexpectedly, my s…"

Broken Diva replied Mar 15 to Other people making it all about them...

5 Mar 15
Reply by Broken Diva

"Hi, my husband died about 5 years ago.  They say time heals but in my case I still f…"

Broken Diva replied Feb 16 to How long have you been on the Widowed Village forums?

22 Oct 6
Reply by Melissa

"Dear NoLongerinBergenJC, I love your post!  It just shows you how much they are miss…"

Broken Diva replied Feb 3 to Do you ever dream that they come back? What would your life look like if they did?

8 Feb 26
Reply by only1sue

"Loveboo,  Exactly my thoughts about the finality of it!  It seems like it hit you a…"

Broken Diva replied Jan 6 to Different aspects of the pain and sadness.

8 Feb 2
Reply by Hopesmom

"So sorry you are feeling this way too.  It IS horrible.  I have anxiety meds but I t…"

Broken Diva replied Dec 30, 2018 to Anxiety and depression upon waking

20 Jan 15
Reply by Timelord

VOLUNTEER

"Do you know how to send a friend request? "

Broken Diva replied Dec 30, 2018 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

355 Sep 16
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"Thank you Loveboo for saying that about Dennis.  He was a great man.  We both came f…"

Broken Diva replied Dec 30, 2018 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

48 Sep 24
Reply by JeffS

"Anxiety that I feel is like a hopelessness panic.  Nothing to look forward to.  Thin…"

Broken Diva replied Dec 29, 2018 to Anxiety and depression upon waking

20 Jan 15
Reply by Timelord

"Loveboo, I like your idea; I wish I could do that but memories of my husband and wha…"

Broken Diva replied Dec 29, 2018 to Anxiety and depression upon waking

20 Jan 15
Reply by Timelord

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service