Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Lisa_says's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Rich, Agreed , I am also concerned for the younger people just starting out. I belie…"

Lisa_says replied Mar 22 to How are you handling the Coronavirus outbreak?

14 Mar 23
Reply by Callie2

"I also live in NJ and work from home. I am concerned for my daughters who live in NY…"

Lisa_says replied Mar 17 to How are you handling the Coronavirus outbreak?

14 Mar 23
Reply by Callie2

"Yes, I have a few regrets and they haunt me . I am trying to forgive myself as I kno…"

Lisa_says replied Feb 22 to A hard question but do you have any regrets about your behavior during your marriage?

56 Mar 2
Reply by MrsHill2015

"Sis, I am glad you have someone to lean on and talk to. That's a good thing.  I pray…"

Lisa_says replied Feb 17 to Living Through Rear view Mirror

11 Feb 17
Reply by Lisa_says

"Hi You are not alone, and I hope your days get better. I too feel safer living in th…"

Lisa_says replied Feb 15 to Living Through Rear view Mirror

11 Feb 17
Reply by Lisa_says

"I am sorry for your loss and your pain.  I lost my husband to cancer a year ago.  I…"

Lisa_says replied Jan 27 to On this date

4 Jan 27
Reply by Alma

"Hi Dee1960 That's a very interesting question.  Our vows were also "for as long as…"

Lisa_says replied Jan 25 to Wedding Rings -- why wear them?

29 Feb 29
Reply by Dee1960

"I still wear my engagement and wedding ring and I've been widowed a year . It's comf…"

Lisa_says replied Jan 22 to Wedding Rings -- why wear them?

29 Feb 29
Reply by Dee1960

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Donald, I am so sorry for your loss.  I lost my husband Doug to Brain cancer a ye…"

Lisa_says replied Jan 18 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5205 6 hours ago
Reply by Alex

"It's been a year and one month for me since my husband Doug passed away.  The sorrow…"

Lisa_says replied Jan 13 to I miss him

10 Jan 13
Reply by Mrs.Linda

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service