Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Dianne in Nevada's Discussions (1,802)

Discussions Replied To (1737) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"I love our Toronto Camp. It's our smallest Camp which means it's easier to get to kn…"

Dianne in Nevada replied on Thursday to Who's going to Camp Widow Toronto 2017? Let's get acquainted!

5 on Friday
Reply by Patience (Diane)

"I'm so sorry, Gunnerx2. Just be kind to yourself during these early months. And plea…"

Dianne in Nevada replied Sep 3 to Defining Me

15 Sep 9
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"That had to be frightening for you. I'm grateful she is home and safe."

Dianne in Nevada replied Aug 19 to Is Anyone Else disappointed in The US Public behavior over the 2016 Presidential Election?

32 Aug 19
Reply by Princess Warrior Widow

VOLUNTEER

"I'm so sorry, Tazi. The early days and months are so very hard. Please remember that…"

Dianne in Nevada replied Aug 17 to AUGUST Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

20 Sep 6
Reply by Claddagh2011

VOLUNTEER

"Congratulations on your retirement, Steve!  It was great seeing you in San Diego ...…"

Dianne in Nevada replied Aug 17 to AUGUST Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

20 Sep 6
Reply by Claddagh2011

VOLUNTEER

"Oh katpilot, I am so very happy to hear this news. Congratulations to you and your n…"

Dianne in Nevada replied Aug 2 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

622 Aug 12
Reply by BelovedPeach

VOLUNTEER

"What a beautiful picture of you and Ron. I'm so sorry I missed wishing you a Happy B…"

Dianne in Nevada replied Jul 25 to JULY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

18 Aug 2
Reply by guilloma

""Somewhere between what she survived, and who she was becoming, was exactly where sh…"

Dianne in Nevada replied Jun 18 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

711 Oct 14

"https://youtu.be/J55NOROVBgI I love this video but a warning ... have a tissue nearb…"

Dianne in Nevada replied May 30 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

711 Oct 14

"Try resizing your photo, Dan. It says it can be up to 10MB but that seems to be an i…"

Dianne in Nevada replied May 23 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2017? Let's get acquainted!

12 May 23
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service