Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Dianne in Nevada's Discussions (1,910)

Discussions Replied To (1828) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Thanks, Bill.  I never thought about those searching for animal livestreams - love t…"

Dianne in Nevada replied Jul 20 to Free Online Resources

4 Jul 22
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Those final minutes when he shares the story of the couple going out for dinner ...…"

Dianne in Nevada replied Jul 20 to A good watch

6 Jul 26
Reply by Tess

"Love both of those, Tess. Thank you for sharing. Here's links to the two other resou…"

Dianne in Nevada replied Jun 13 to Memorializing ashes

5 Jul 11
Reply by Tess

"I remember you and Bunny from back in 2011. I'm so very sorry to hear of her passing…"

Dianne in Nevada replied May 30 to I am back for a second time

11 Jun 9
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"I've been collecting free offerings and posting them on my Tending Your Heart and So…"

Dianne in Nevada replied Apr 5 to Here's a spot to list any of the FREE resources you've found to occupy yourself & family during this Covid-19 social distancing

3 Apr 5
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

"Many of our Soaring Spirits Regional Groups are holding virtual meetings to help the…"

Dianne in Nevada replied Apr 5 to Here's a spot to list any of the FREE resources you've found to occupy yourself & family during this Covid-19 social distancing

3 Apr 5

"VIRTUAL CAMP WIDOW Our March 2020 Tampa Camp Widow became our first Virtual Camp Wid…"

3 Apr 5

VOLUNTEER

"As laurajay said, we did have to take down the Chat Room and the new site is still b…"

Dianne in Nevada replied Mar 30 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

372 Jul 14
Reply by Kasiopeja

"Yes, the green check mark means that member is participating in our Widowed Pen Pal…"

Dianne in Nevada replied Dec 31 to Green checkmark on profile picture

5 Dec 31

"A lovely reply Barbee. Best wishes as you make this next move.   My husband's ashes…"

Dianne in Nevada replied Dec 31 to Urn display

7 Jan 5
Reply by Etchtech

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service