Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

cloudwatcher's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"That is quite impressive!  It is not celebrated where I live but Nov. 2 is my late h…"

cloudwatcher replied Oct 24, 2017 to Dia De Los Muertos 2017

7 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by Lupe's husband

VOLUNTEER

"I love how you are full of questions Soaring Spirits.  So am I.  How are YOU? Yes; I…"

cloudwatcher replied Oct 10, 2017 to Are you "wise?" How have you changed since your loss?

29 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Susan

"I guess to help one other get through it somehow?  I am a recluse but active on seve…"

cloudwatcher replied Aug 5, 2017 to what's the meaning of life......

5 Aug 9, 2017
Reply by Callie2

"Yes Callie,, and Lindi, it is a tradition (at least in the U.S)- to leave all to spo…"

cloudwatcher replied Jul 29, 2017 to Stepson expected more in my husband's will; he is harassing me

11 Sep 17, 2017
Reply by Callie2

"Same here, Debbie.  I have been roasting veggies a lot too.  I was never a big veggi…"

cloudwatcher replied Jun 14, 2017 to Recipes For One

22 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"Terri, Today is the 3rd death-iversary for me.  I felt worse in the anticipation the…"

cloudwatcher replied Jun 9, 2017 to JUNE Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

21 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by sandi

VOLUNTEER

"My 90 year-old neighbor just had to put down her 15-year-old dog which she got after…"

cloudwatcher replied May 18, 2017 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4968 on Friday
Reply by vintage56(barb)

VOLUNTEER

"I am sorry for your loss, Joanna.  My husband was 19 years older than I when we fell…"

cloudwatcher replied Feb 14, 2017 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4968 on Friday
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"This is just my opinion and may not be right for you: Treat yourself somehow and don…"

cloudwatcher replied Feb 13, 2017 to February 14

16 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by catapan

VOLUNTEER

"Maybe this could help.  The houzz forums are great for so many different interests,…"

cloudwatcher replied Jan 24, 2017 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4968 on Friday
Reply by vintage56(barb)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service