Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Susan's Discussions (457)

Discussions Replied To (325) Replies Latest Activity

"Dee1960,    That is close to something my late husband, Paul did for me. One day he…"

Susan replied Jan 4 to Happy (bah hum bug) Holidays!

27 Jan 4
Reply by Dee1960

"I HATE that question... Susan From Ohio"

Susan replied Dec 31, 2019 to Is it just me, or is "How are you?" a dumb question to ask a widow?

49 yesterday
Reply by Etchtech

"Yes I do... And it feels good to do it. Susan From Ohio"

Susan replied Dec 31, 2019 to Fundraisers, do you participate, how do you handle it?

13 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by Susan

"Oh yes... And I don't care for it either. Susan from Ohio"

Susan replied Dec 31, 2019 to "Your So Strong"..really?? - if this happened to you - you would be strong too

10 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by Susan

"I was 59 Susan"

Susan replied Dec 31, 2019 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

748 Jan 2
Reply by DIVA70

"Hi Doug,    Paul passed in the winter 3 years ago. It was on Pearl Harbor Day. It wa…"

Susan replied Dec 31, 2019 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

587 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by Susan

"Dear Cushty1,    I thought I was the only experiencing this.  Of course my son and…"

Susan replied Dec 31, 2019 to One year later and no one remembers

22 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by Susan

"Hi NoLongerInBergen,    You said it just right. " People just need to Fill That Hole…"

Susan replied Dec 31, 2019 to The obsession of starting a new relationship

41 Jan 1
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Hi GKinSD,    I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. I too lost my husband to ca…"

Susan replied Dec 31, 2019 to Bad days.

5 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by LandL (Linda)

"3 years... First I came here for help... some friends... I'm still here for that, bu…"

Susan replied Dec 31, 2019 to How long have you been on the Widowed Village forums?

26 Dec 31
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service