Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Susan's Discussions (298)

Discussions Replied To (222) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Frank,     Not sure where you live, but it sounds like what Paul & I called snug…"

Susan replied Dec 8 to DECEMBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

13 on Monday
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

"Kenslove,     Yes, please teach them that! Now that Paul is gone, I'm lost. He was m…"

Susan replied Dec 6 to So many different identities....

19 Dec 6
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"Thank You  Susan"

Susan replied Dec 1 to DECEMBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

13 on Monday

"Seashell,    Thank You! I hope you have a Merry Christmas also. :-) Susan"

Susan replied Dec 1 to Is morning or night worst for you? How do you get through it?

28 Dec 1
Reply by Susan

"Dear Seashell,    I read your post and came close to tears. My husband passed away w…"

Susan replied Nov 30 to Is morning or night worst for you? How do you get through it?

28 Dec 1
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"Paul passed away on Dec 7th. 2016 My birthday is on Dec 11th. His birthday was Dec.…"

Susan replied Nov 29 to DECEMBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

13 on Monday

"Hi Athena!    Yes, ALONE is how I feel...  I usually wake up around AM. Then usually…"

Susan replied Nov 23 to Is morning or night worst for you? How do you get through it?

28 Dec 1
Reply by Susan

"Athena,     You can take a wine and put it in a crock pot, add Mulling Spices, and d…"

Susan replied Nov 20 to Cleaning out the pantry = major tears!

28 Nov 20
Reply by Athena53

"Hi Again MidnightBear!          I remember doing that same thing. Going to the polic…"

Susan replied Nov 20 to Is morning or night worst for you? How do you get through it?

28 Dec 1
Reply by Susan

"Hi Midnight Bear,    With you, it's your wife's meat etc. With me, It's my husband's…"

Susan replied Nov 20 to Cleaning out the pantry = major tears!

28 Nov 20
Reply by Athena53

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service