Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Susan's Discussions (426)

Discussions Replied To (303) Replies Latest Activity

"HI,     I have a lot of the same thoughts about living at home. But it really is too…"

Susan replied Feb 24 to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

184 Apr 4
Reply by J in Florida

"Hi Hopesmom!    That is all understandable. t's been a little over 2 years here... …"

Susan replied Feb 11 to I Forgot His Voice

6 Feb 11
Reply by Susan

"Hi,     I have no one in mind... Just thinking. :-) Susan"

Susan replied Jan 30 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

816 Apr 1
Reply by only1sue

"I'd love to go out have dinner with a man... But most of all, I want someone I can t…"

Susan replied Jan 28 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

816 Apr 1
Reply by only1sue

"Hi Diva,     Paul passed away a little over 2 years ago, and I'l still getting rid o…"

Susan replied Jan 28 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

567 on Thursday
Reply by Mrs.Linda

"Hannah,     I also have that second fear. Susan"

Susan replied Jan 23 to What's scaring you these days?

52 Jan 23
Reply by Susan

"Hi,     I seem to journal most f the time. I just hate the way my handwriting is go…"

Susan replied Jan 23 to Does anyone actively journal?

34 Jan 23
Reply by Susan

"Hi DIVA,    Some of that sounds like me.   I went from my parents to my husband also…"

Susan replied Jan 17 to Never Saw Myself In Need Of This Support

12 Jan 17
Reply by loveboo

"Hi Sis,     You mentioned possible seeing a commercial about final plans... When we…"

Susan replied Jan 17 to Never Saw Myself In Need Of This Support

12 Jan 17
Reply by loveboo

"Hi!    We didn't take too many steps to prepare for the final days... Just our will…"

Susan replied Jan 16 to Never Saw Myself In Need Of This Support

12 Jan 17
Reply by loveboo

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service