This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Susan's Discussions (362)

Discussions Replied To (255) Replies Latest Activity

"Try using Chrome ;-)"

Susan replied Mar 12 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

297 on Friday
Reply by JonsQueen

"Susan,    I wish you much luck :-) Susan"

Susan replied Mar 11 to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

158 yesterday
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Thank You for the information :-) Susan"

Susan replied Mar 6 to Unexpected "Grief Triggers"

30 Mar 7
Reply by Callie2

"Athena,    This has noth9ing to do with this post subject... Sorry... But I need to…"

Susan replied Mar 6 to Unexpected "Grief Triggers"

30 Mar 7
Reply by Callie2

"HI Athena!    It sounds as if,"  If you didn't have bad luck, you would have no luc…"

Susan replied Mar 5 to Unexpected "Grief Triggers"

30 Mar 7
Reply by Callie2

"Hi Athena,     Your post sounds a little like me... ( Some of it ) Don't worry about…"

Susan replied Feb 25 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

711 Mar 13
Reply by Beansy

"Hi Kristyn,    I hope you find the peace your looking for. :-) Enjoy the trip as muc…"

Susan replied Feb 20 to Where is everyone from?

260 Mar 1
Reply by Shoosie2

"Hi Callie2,   I had to smile when you said you grew up in a time when calling a boy…"

Susan replied Feb 11 to For those who do not want to date ...

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"The first time I ventured out to the grocery store after Paul passed away, I was hit…"

Susan replied Feb 11 to Unexpected "Grief Triggers"

30 Mar 7
Reply by Callie2

"Thank YOu for the name of the book. I just requested it from the library. Susan"

Susan replied Feb 10 to A study to tell us what we know? Or a book worth reading?

6 Feb 10
Reply by Susan

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service