Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Susan's Discussions (410)

Discussions Replied To (287) Replies Latest Activity

"I understand. :-) "

Susan replied Oct 11 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

776 Oct 14
Reply by barbee

"Really, I thought a dinner date would be a nice way to fight lonliness.   Is there a…"

Susan replied Oct 11 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

776 Oct 14
Reply by barbee

"Hi!      Yes, anyone must take me as I come. I'm not about to change for someone whe…"

Susan replied Oct 9 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

776 Oct 14
Reply by barbee

"I wish there were groups near Cincinnati, Ohio Susan"

Susan replied Sep 15 to *Soaring Spirits Regional Groups

7 Oct 7
Reply by rm2121

"Hi Bobcatkitty,     That's how i feel. Susan"

Susan replied Sep 10 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

776 Oct 14
Reply by barbee

" ... I was 59, He was 62."

Susan replied Aug 25 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

728 Oct 15
Reply by SageInTheGarden

"A Wife Beater shirt!!!  I think NOT. LOL"

Susan replied Aug 7 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

776 Oct 14
Reply by barbee

"Hi Athena,     I actually went on a dating site caled our time.  I paid for one mont…"

776 Oct 14
Reply by barbee

"Hi Bobby;sGirl,     Thank You for the thought... It's something to think about. :-)…"

776 Oct 14
Reply by barbee

"Hi Bobbysgirl,     I think it's good that you spoke to her family.  I hope her fami…"

Susan replied Aug 6 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

776 Oct 14
Reply by barbee

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service