Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Susan's Discussions (441)

Discussions Replied To (310) Replies Latest Activity

" How I hate the " W " word. It's worse than the "F" word. ... Filling out forms actu…"

Susan replied Sep 23 to Having to say the "W" word

22 Sep 25
Reply by Melissa

"    A my husbands funeral, I heard my parents talking behind in whispers. Dad said…"

Susan replied Sep 23 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

48 Sep 24
Reply by JeffS

"my mouth is agape in shock."

Susan replied Sep 23 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

48 Sep 24
Reply by JeffS

"Hi Cattaztrophy,      Yes, we use to do almost everything together. But if we didn'…"

Susan replied Sep 23 to Still Lost

8 Nov 27
Reply by Freebird

"Hi Etchtech,     I too have that lost feeling. Paul passed away on Dec. 7, 2016. ( A…"

Susan replied Sep 23 to Still Lost

8 Nov 27
Reply by Freebird

"Rainsong,    Where in Ohio? Susan"

Susan replied Jul 8 to Where is everyone from?

294 Sep 18
Reply by Jules

"I'm in S.W. Ohio"

Susan replied May 17 to Where is everyone from?

294 Sep 18
Reply by Jules

"HI,     I have a lot of the same thoughts about living at home. But it really is too…"

Susan replied Feb 24 to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

201 Nov 27
Reply by Freebird

"Hi Hopesmom!    That is all understandable. t's been a little over 2 years here... …"

Susan replied Feb 11 to I Forgot His Voice

6 Feb 11
Reply by Susan

"Hi,     I have no one in mind... Just thinking. :-) Susan"

Susan replied Jan 30 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

882 on Wednesday
Reply by only1sue

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service