Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Susan's Discussions (225)

Discussions Replied To (172) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi NoLongerInBergen,     How do you go about finding one these meetups ? ( website…"

Susan replied 9 hours ago to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

458 9 hours ago
Reply by Nieta

"Nieta,    I have HEARD of meetup.com... But I thought it was a dating site. So I dec…"

Susan replied 13 hours ago to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

458 9 hours ago
Reply by Nieta

"Sweet and  bittersweet all at the time. Susan"

Susan replied yesterday to Losing their voice on the landline voice mail.

15 yesterday
Reply by Susan

"Slick,    it sounds like we both have a wonderful outspoken families :-) Susan"

Susan replied on Sunday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

458 9 hours ago
Reply by Nieta

"There is a search bar at the top of our library web site... I got there and type in…"

Susan replied on Saturday to Are you able to read a book?

55 on Saturday
Reply by Nance63

"Oh yes... I LOVE getting into a book and leaving the real world behind me for a few…"

55 on Saturday
Reply by Nance63

"    I'm glad they are meant for all... Today I had extra time to just sit down and…"

55 on Saturday
Reply by Nance63

"Hi Nance,    I know Paul will be watching... He just won't be able to hold my hand :…"

55 on Saturday
Reply by Nance63

"Hi Nance,    I hope you don't mind me reading a post intended for someone else. ...…"

55 on Saturday
Reply by Nance63

"Hi Lindi,     I can only tell you that it was a temporary stage for " me " ...  I st…"

55 on Saturday
Reply by Nance63

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service