Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

WhereNow?'s Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

""Peace" - I think I knew what that felt like at one time.  I have no idea where to l…"

WhereNow? replied Mar 7, 2014 to I Have Forgotten How To Function "Normally" - Am I Getting Worse As Time Goes On?

32 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by WhereNow?

"I have SUCH a hard time following these discussions - I can't tell what order to rea…"

WhereNow? replied Mar 7, 2014 to I Have Forgotten How To Function "Normally" - Am I Getting Worse As Time Goes On?

32 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by WhereNow?

"I know I have no clue about what you are like, or what your therapist is like, but I…"

WhereNow? replied Mar 5, 2014 to I Have Forgotten How To Function "Normally" - Am I Getting Worse As Time Goes On?

32 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by WhereNow?

"Sheila -     You have already been BEYOND strong and your mind and body are screamin…"

WhereNow? replied Mar 4, 2014 to I Have Forgotten How To Function "Normally" - Am I Getting Worse As Time Goes On?

32 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by WhereNow?

"Rise - we all have our crosses to carry - mine just go a lot heavier - but you have…"

WhereNow? replied Feb 26, 2014 to Who's going to Camp Widow East 2014 in Tampa? Let's get acquainted!!

187 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by IndiaKai

"It has to be any day that my dad decides and he's decided that that weekend is the o…"

WhereNow? replied Feb 26, 2014 to Who's going to Camp Widow East 2014 in Tampa? Let's get acquainted!!

187 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by IndiaKai

"I just found out I can't go.  I'll be organizing every document of my life under my…"

187 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by IndiaKai

"I hear you, Paula, and Teresa, too.   It's a complete roller coaster for me.  I keep…"

WhereNow? replied Feb 20, 2014 to I Have Forgotten How To Function "Normally" - Am I Getting Worse As Time Goes On?

32 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by WhereNow?

"Found it and am scrounging for the money to afford it.  "

WhereNow? replied Feb 20, 2014 to Who's going to Camp Widow East 2014 in Tampa? Let's get acquainted!!

187 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by IndiaKai

"Okay - I'm widow-brain-dead - I want to go, but I can't find all the details for reg…"

WhereNow? replied Feb 20, 2014 to Who's going to Camp Widow East 2014 in Tampa? Let's get acquainted!!

187 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by IndiaKai

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service