Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

WhereNow?'s Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Aeleice -    I'm so glad things are getting a little better for you - I've been…"

WhereNow? replied Feb 19, 2014 to I Have Forgotten How To Function "Normally" - Am I Getting Worse As Time Goes On?

32 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by WhereNow?

"Karen - wow, do I know that "God there is NOTHING to eat or drink here - how long be…"

WhereNow? replied Feb 19, 2014 to I Have Forgotten How To Function "Normally" - Am I Getting Worse As Time Goes On?

32 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by WhereNow?

"Lauren -   oh-so-right on target.  I keep warning God that if he lets anything happe…"

32 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by WhereNow?

"Hi IndiaKai - Thank you for responding to my dilemma.  I think that what is really…"

WhereNow? replied Feb 16, 2014 to I Have Forgotten How To Function "Normally" - Am I Getting Worse As Time Goes On?

32 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by WhereNow?

"Thanks to all of you for the reality check - forever56, Polly, AngelAKLauren, and pr…"

WhereNow? replied Feb 15, 2014 to I Have Forgotten How To Function "Normally" - Am I Getting Worse As Time Goes On?

32 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by WhereNow?

"You handle it in the only way you can - a moment at a time.  It's been just over a y…"

WhereNow? replied Feb 11, 2014 to cancelled

3 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by WhereNow?

" "

WhereNow? replied Feb 11, 2014 to How did you meet your husband/wife?

11 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by WhereNow?

"We met in Rehab - neither of us looking for ANYONE, and both focussing on doing ever…"

WhereNow? replied Feb 11, 2014 to How did you meet your husband/wife?

11 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by WhereNow?

"I am truly impressed by how you were able to pull yourself together enough to celebr…"

WhereNow? replied Feb 11, 2014 to celebration of life ideas needed

15 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by reunited44

"I spent the 5 years just before moving to Atlanta living alone in Kennebunk, Maine.…"

WhereNow? replied Jan 29, 2014 to living in the south

61 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Morgana (Janet)

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service