Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Ellen's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello pjmin07456:  My condolences on the loss of your beloved husband.  I know the g…"

Ellen replied Dec 21, 2014 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

644 23 hours ago
Reply by Sissy

"Tomorrow will be exactly 18 months since my husband died suddenly from cardiac arres…"

Ellen replied Jun 30, 2014 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

644 23 hours ago
Reply by Sissy

"Cecilia576:  Can you please give me the name and phone number or email address of th…"

Ellen replied Feb 22, 2014 to Psychic Mediums

187 May 31, 2015
Reply by Steve

"Hello Gordy's widow:  Thank you so much for the information.  I will definitely look…"

Ellen replied Feb 21, 2014 to Psychic Mediums

187 May 31, 2015
Reply by Steve

"Hi, NancyNYwoman:  I am writing to you regarding the medium you went to see after yo…"

Ellen replied Feb 21, 2014 to Psychic Mediums

187 May 31, 2015
Reply by Steve

"Your words certainly echo the way most of us here are feeling.  There is no doubt ab…"

Ellen replied Feb 1, 2014 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

644 23 hours ago
Reply by Sissy

"Hi Terri Billswidow:  I can understand how you feel.  For me it was just exactly one…"

Ellen replied Jan 21, 2014 to For those who do not want to date ...

422 Feb 17
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

"Hello Hopeful: I totally understand what you are saying, but I would like to add thi…"

Ellen replied Jan 16, 2014 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

644 23 hours ago
Reply by Sissy

"It is almost 9 months since my husband passed suddenly.  I am definitely not ready t…"

Ellen replied Sep 27, 2013 to For those who do not want to date ...

422 Feb 17
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

"Hi, Dave:  I just read your post and had to respond.  I lost my husband unexpectedly…"

Ellen replied Jul 25, 2013 to Still feeling married after death of your spouse?

158 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Lost BJ

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service