Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

dazed's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been through the same things with my friends.  They are clueless.  It is utte…"

dazed replied Apr 22, 2014 to Offense...What are some marks people have made to you whereby you were offended...what was your response?

48 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Callie2

VOLUNTEER

"I had new deadbolt locks put on my doors and got new keys.  The first morning I went…"

dazed replied Mar 10, 2014 to Widow(er) brain: what's the dumbest thing you've ever done by accident?

37 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by saltypearl

"My husband had the same physician for 25 years.  He did not attend the funeral, or s…"

dazed replied Jan 11, 2014 to Dr. Condolences

35 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by mem5711 (Denise)

"When I asked my husband if he needed to go to the doctor he said, "Good G-d woman it…"

dazed replied Nov 26, 2013 to I would like to talk with others who are second guessing themselves and feeling guilty.

26 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by dazed

"Yes the guilt will go away and you will be so grateful that your husband loved you e…"

dazed replied Nov 11, 2013 to Guilt

6 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by eliana

VOLUNTEER

"Tonight I went to dinner with two dear friends. We have been friends for 29 years.  …"

dazed replied Oct 29, 2013 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3276 May 22
Reply by DaninKansasCity

VOLUNTEER

"I love Angelversary too!   "

dazed replied Aug 22, 2013 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3276 May 22
Reply by DaninKansasCity

VOLUNTEER

"I'm at 4 years too. Everything you said is exactly how I feel.  I'm sorry for your l…"

dazed replied Aug 14, 2013 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4335 on Wednesday
Reply by Averysmom

"I still haven't figured this out. It is a good question.  I hope others will respond…"

dazed replied Aug 2, 2013 to Weekends - Are They Hard for You?

11 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Cyndy

VOLUNTEER

"I think it's great that you went to the restaurant in Atlantic City alone.  I recent…"

dazed replied Jul 22, 2013 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3276 May 22
Reply by DaninKansasCity

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service