Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

lonelyinaz's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Good discussion.  There does come a time when you begin to live your life that can b…"

lonelyinaz replied Mar 8, 2017 to Is it easier to decide not to move on?

48 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Lupe's husband

"I don't answer the phone either, but I also have to pull it out of the land line plu…"

lonelyinaz replied Jan 31, 2017 to Telemarketers

13 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Nance63

VOLUNTEER

"Welcome Jersey girl, you have found a loving compassionate place to come when you ar…"

lonelyinaz replied Jan 31, 2017 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5179 Jan 26
Reply by NishaAmanda

"Hi Gracious, Sleep seems to be one of the first things that starts to kick our butts…"

lonelyinaz replied Jan 9, 2017 to I'm new here. Help I can't sleep!!!!

9 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by alwayssmilemichele

"Arizona CP as well, I was totally responsible for my husband's medical that was not…"

lonelyinaz replied Jan 2, 2017 to Some of you may not like this

102 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by gone

"Mary, WOW that is one weird relationship for friendship!  I can hardly get my good f…"

lonelyinaz replied Jan 2, 2017 to What to do when someone's pity talk begins to feel like too much?

12 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Nance63

"Hello Steve, Good post, very honest!  I was in a bereavement group for 16 months on…"

lonelyinaz replied Jan 1, 2017 to Some of you may not like this

102 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by gone

"Hello Rose, Thx for your thread, when I chimed in, it was based on my feeling of bei…"

lonelyinaz replied Jan 1, 2017 to Am finding that the more I am alone...

35 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by only1sue

"Yes, you are spot on about write it down.  I have changed most everything, but ran i…"

lonelyinaz replied Dec 20, 2016 to The Mountains of Paperwork

54 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Susan

"I'm always glad to chime in on this forum - and we are all so connected on this subj…"

lonelyinaz replied Dec 17, 2016 to For those who do not want to date ...

509 May 30, 2018
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service