Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Ariana's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh Gosh, There's so much about him that was so unique or special. But the one thing…"

Ariana replied Dec 1, 2011 to Share one small but very special, unique trait or memory about your late spouse. Something to make you and the rest of us smile.

121 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Jerry

VOLUNTEER

"I have a big plastic jug in my fridge for my Crystal Light. I leave the cap partiall…"

Ariana replied Nov 21, 2011 to Widow Brain: have you done anything DUMB or unusual?

173 May 5
Reply by Averysmom

VOLUNTEER

"When I came back to work after Felix died, people came to give me their condolences…"

Ariana replied Nov 8, 2011 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3276 May 22
Reply by DaninKansasCity

"I know right now the feeling of "hate" is just a deep deep feeling of missing Felix…"

Ariana replied Nov 8, 2011 to What bothers you most about being widowed?

144 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by sonja7

"I have this little set up in my living room. Originally, before he died, it was just…"

Ariana replied Nov 7, 2011 to Resting Place Photos

45 May 27, 2012
Reply by Juliana

"Gosh, what ISN'T there to hate? I hate that we never got married. Or had children. W…"

Ariana replied Nov 7, 2011 to What bothers you most about being widowed?

144 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by sonja7

VOLUNTEER

"We never made it to the altar but we both had engagement rings. I put them both in t…"

Ariana replied Nov 7, 2011 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

605 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Lisa

VOLUNTEER

"Felix's birthday is Nov 28. He would be 37. Thanksgiving...it looks like I'm going t…"

Ariana replied Nov 7, 2011 to November triggers, holiday coping ideas, AND personal milestones

24 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Princess Warrior Widow

VOLUNTEER

"The movie UP made us (Felix and I are usually "we" and "us" when I write that) cry.…"

Ariana replied Oct 31, 2011 to Need help crying.

18 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by LaurieR

VOLUNTEER

"Thank you and same to you :) ((hugs))"

Ariana replied Oct 29, 2011 to October triggers and events... including Halloween.

53 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by rodsgurl09

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service