Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

icecream's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Dee, so sorry you are here but good you found this site. It is truly a place of comf…"

icecream replied Jun 23, 2015 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4257 3 hours ago
Reply by Averysmom

VOLUNTEER

"Angelina & Callie, I'm so sorry for your losses. Its been 3 years for me and I w…"

icecream replied Apr 9, 2015 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4257 3 hours ago
Reply by Averysmom

VOLUNTEER

"Two losses right on top of eachother...hugs to you, hang in there. I am 3 years out…"

icecream replied Mar 29, 2015 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4257 3 hours ago
Reply by Averysmom

VOLUNTEER

"Hmm...I don't know...I spin those same thoughts around. "The price of my happiness i…"

icecream replied Mar 13, 2015 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4257 3 hours ago
Reply by Averysmom

VOLUNTEER

"v1234, It is a struggle. We are so lonely without our spouses it is easy to grab the…"

icecream replied Mar 12, 2015 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4257 3 hours ago
Reply by Averysmom

"Sharing all the same struggles here. I think a big part of the problem is that now e…"

icecream replied Jan 10, 2015 to Dating when you have teenagers

21 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by icecream

"Hang in there forever32. I also could only ever picture my future as a big black hol…"

icecream replied Dec 3, 2014 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

644 23 hours ago
Reply by Sissy

VOLUNTEER

"Markus, beautiful poem. Writing helps me too. Take it slow, and do reach out to othe…"

icecream replied Nov 3, 2014 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4257 3 hours ago
Reply by Averysmom

VOLUNTEER

"So sorry you are here. Reality altered - future destroyed. We get it. My husband was…"

icecream replied Oct 18, 2014 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4257 3 hours ago
Reply by Averysmom

VOLUNTEER

"loycer....well said. "

icecream replied Sep 16, 2014 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4257 3 hours ago
Reply by Averysmom

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service