Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Lupe's husband's Discussions (483)

Discussions Replied To (470) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"hugs myranndah"

Lupe's husband replied on Friday to Introduce yourselves, please!

4666 on Friday
Reply by Lupe's husband

VOLUNTEER

"There is a widowed woman named Kelly Lynn who has created a monologue about these ty…"

Lupe's husband replied on Monday to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3318 yesterday
Reply by Christogigi

"Had oral surgery.    Later on after the anesthesia wore off, got ashes (don't forget…"

Lupe's husband replied Feb 15 to How was your valentine's day like no other? Here's mine.

15 Feb 16
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"A lot of these relationship issues are sort of like threading a needle, right?    We…"

Lupe's husband replied Feb 14 to For those who do not want to date ...

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"I'm definitely in the become more independent group.   I had lunch with a widowed fr…"

Lupe's husband replied Feb 13 to For those who do not want to date ...

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Ok, here are more followups after another busy day.    Usually, you will see the sup…"

Lupe's husband replied Feb 12 to For those who do not want to date ...

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"A few followups here as I was pretty busy this weekend.   The Superwomen I get from…"

Lupe's husband replied Feb 12 to For those who do not want to date ...

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Like I said, it was a weak moment.    I sort of go back and forth on whether these w…"

Lupe's husband replied Feb 9 to For those who do not want to date ...

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"OK, in a weak moment, I signed up for Match.   i regret it.    I live in a big city,…"

Lupe's husband replied Feb 9 to For those who do not want to date ...

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"i find going to the cemetery to be a  sobering reminder that life is limited and you…"

Lupe's husband replied Feb 9 to How often do you visit the gravesite?

14 Feb 9
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service