Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Lupe's husband's Discussions (428)

Discussions Replied To (417) Replies Latest Activity

"hugs to you, by..."

Lupe's husband replied 22 hours ago to Young Widow/Widower (YWW) with no Kids

1 22 hours ago
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Unwed,  If you know San Diego, you might find a cheaper hotel room on Hotel Circle.…"

Lupe's husband replied on Friday to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

24 on Sunday
Reply by MenuFalls

"if you are not busy on Thursday the 10th, they will probably have a meetup,by the po…"

Lupe's husband replied on Wednesday to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

24 on Sunday
Reply by MenuFalls

"I'm unsure if I am going.   I may have to attend a union convention in San Juan PR t…"

Lupe's husband replied Jun 19 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

24 on Sunday
Reply by MenuFalls

VOLUNTEER

"Hugs to you, Mike"

Lupe's husband replied Jun 19 to JUNE Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

17 Jun 19
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Same here.   I'd do it all over again in a second.    No regrets."

Lupe's husband replied Jun 18 to Would you do it again?

18 on Sunday
Reply by MenuFalls

"I had that issue with my MIL.    She got mad at me because I put Lupe in a crypt ins…"

Lupe's husband replied Jun 10 to Do you ever get annoyed at the price of funerals?

43 Jun 12
Reply by widow85

"Oh, my goodness.    My wife had bought a plot with her sister.    After she died, th…"

Lupe's husband replied Jun 5 to Do you ever get annoyed at the price of funerals?

43 Jun 12
Reply by widow85

"i work with almost all married people who go straight home after work and there isn'…"

Lupe's husband replied Jun 2 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

682 yesterday
Reply by ByHisGrace08

"Jill- Look under the "Events" tab on this site and you might find a support group n…"

Lupe's husband replied Jun 2 to Hi I am Jill

3 Jun 2
Reply by Lupe's husband

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service