Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Lupe's husband's Discussions (436)

Discussions Replied To (425) Replies Latest Activity

"I used to call my wife's work phone number. She left a message that said she was awa…"

Lupe's husband replied yesterday to Losing their voice on the landline voice mail.

15 yesterday
Reply by Susan

"I live in the house next to the house my wife grew up in.      My 27 year old daught…"

Lupe's husband replied yesterday to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

135 yesterday
Reply by Lupe's husband

VOLUNTEER

"I'm retiring next week after 30 years in law enforcement with the Federal Government…"

Lupe's husband replied Aug 3 to AUGUST Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

5 Aug 3
Reply by Lupe's husband

VOLUNTEER

"hugs, Tazi"

Lupe's husband replied Jul 31 to AUGUST Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

5 Aug 3
Reply by Lupe's husband

"I've posted about this subject before.     I started a thread a few years ago when o…"

Lupe's husband replied Jul 27 to Singled Out by the Travel Industry!

19 Jul 29
Reply by Nieta

"Ok my conflict that week cleared up, so I will be going to my 5th Camp Widow.      I…"

Lupe's husband replied Jul 26 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

79 Aug 9
Reply by Lydocal

"I have one widowed friend that married after 13 months, good for her.   I think he m…"

Lupe's husband replied Jul 9 to A good read about dating (and dealing with judgmental people.)

10 on Monday
Reply by napavalleygirl

"Hugs and happy Canada Day! "

Lupe's husband replied Jul 2 to i just dont know what to do

26 Jul 5
Reply by BelovedPeach

"hugs to you, by..."

Lupe's husband replied Jun 25 to Young Widow/Widower (YWW) with no Kids

35 Aug 8
Reply by chef (John)

"Unwed,  If you know San Diego, you might find a cheaper hotel room on Hotel Circle.…"

Lupe's husband replied Jun 23 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

79 Aug 9
Reply by Lydocal

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service