Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Lupe's husband's Discussions (537)

Discussions Replied To (506) Replies Latest Activity

"Last year, I endowed a scholarship in my wife's name at my alma mater, Cal State Ful…"

Lupe's husband replied Dec 7, 2018 to Never Forget!

6 Mar 6
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

VOLUNTEER

"I don't come on here as much as I used to, but September 5 would have been Lupe's 60…"

Lupe's husband replied Oct 8, 2018 to SEPTEMBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

11 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by J in Florida

"There are some of us widows/widowers who do one random act of kindness for every yea…"

Lupe's husband replied Aug 5, 2018 to !st anniversay of my husband's death

9 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by julep67

VOLUNTEER

"Hugs Jenn and Smikette"

Lupe's husband replied Jul 26, 2018 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5037 on Friday
Reply by Tess

"I went on a cruise my first time last year.   I'm in my 50s.   I went by myself.   …"

Lupe's husband replied Jul 21, 2018 to Permission to Remarry

53 Sep 6, 2018
Reply by Frank

"I plan to go now.   I made hotel reservations last week and this week (maybe even to…"

Lupe's husband replied Jun 24, 2018 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2018? Let's get acquainted!

2 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

VOLUNTEER

"hugs, Snow"

Lupe's husband replied Jun 12, 2018 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5037 on Friday
Reply by Tess

VOLUNTEER

"hugs Ann"

Lupe's husband replied Jun 12, 2018 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5037 on Friday
Reply by Tess

"hugs, shelly"

Lupe's husband replied Jun 11, 2018 to Other people's wedding anniversaries

7 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Hopesmom

VOLUNTEER

"May 6 marked five years since Lupe passed.   I was on a road trip and since my plan…"

Lupe's husband replied Jun 2, 2018 to MAY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

4 Jun 2, 2018
Reply by Lupe's husband

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service