Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Lupe's husband's Discussions (532)

Discussions Replied To (505) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"I don't come on here as much as I used to, but September 5 would have been Lupe's 60…"

Lupe's husband replied Oct 8 to SEPTEMBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

11 Oct 9
Reply by J in Florida

"There are some of us widows/widowers who do one random act of kindness for every yea…"

Lupe's husband replied Aug 5 to !st anniversay of my husband's death

9 Aug 6
Reply by julep67

VOLUNTEER

"Hugs Jenn and Smikette"

Lupe's husband replied Jul 26 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

"I went on a cruise my first time last year.   I'm in my 50s.   I went by myself.   …"

Lupe's husband replied Jul 21 to Permission to Remarry

53 Sep 6
Reply by Frank

"I plan to go now.   I made hotel reservations last week and this week (maybe even to…"

Lupe's husband replied Jun 24 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2018? Let's get acquainted!

2 Jun 28
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

VOLUNTEER

"hugs, Snow"

Lupe's husband replied Jun 12 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

VOLUNTEER

"hugs Ann"

Lupe's husband replied Jun 12 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

"hugs, shelly"

Lupe's husband replied Jun 11 to Other people's wedding anniversaries

7 Oct 9
Reply by Hopesmom

VOLUNTEER

"May 6 marked five years since Lupe passed.   I was on a road trip and since my plan…"

Lupe's husband replied Jun 2 to MAY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

4 Jun 2
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Remember, whatever you do, Susan, we are here to support you.   Let us know how thin…"

Lupe's husband replied May 26 to How Do I Start....

10 May 26
Reply by Susan

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service