Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Lupe's husband's Discussions (447)

Discussions Replied To (436) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Hugs Inside"

Lupe's husband replied on Monday to Introduce yourselves, please!

4496 on Monday
Reply by InsideLove

"I don't think its anything to fret over.    I'm widowed four years and yes I feel aw…"

Lupe's husband replied Oct 6 to Can Flirting Be Taught? It's Been So Long...

17 Oct 6
Reply by Lupe's husband

"That's good advice, but if you are not good with paperwork and dealing with procedur…"

Lupe's husband replied Oct 1 to What to do?

7 Oct 9
Reply by Orb101214

VOLUNTEER

"Hugs Emma"

Lupe's husband replied Sep 6 to SEPTEMBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

7 Oct 3
Reply by only1sue

VOLUNTEER

"Tomorrow, Sept. 5 would have been Lupe's 59th birthday.    We are going to eat at a…"

Lupe's husband replied Sep 4 to SEPTEMBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

7 Oct 3
Reply by only1sue

VOLUNTEER

"Thank you.   So far pretty busy."

Lupe's husband replied Aug 29 to AUGUST Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

20 Sep 6
Reply by Claddagh2011

VOLUNTEER

"Hugs Lindi"

Lupe's husband replied Aug 29 to AUGUST Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

20 Sep 6
Reply by Claddagh2011

VOLUNTEER

"Hugs Betsy"

20 Sep 6
Reply by Claddagh2011

VOLUNTEER

"hugs Lady J"

20 Sep 6
Reply by Claddagh2011

"Hugs to you Claddagh."

Lupe's husband replied Aug 23 to Young Widow/Widower (YWW) with no Kids

38 Aug 23
Reply by Lupe's husband

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service