Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Damianino!'s Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh nice...does that mean you live in the surroundings of Buckingham palace??"

Damianino! replied May 17, 2019 to Where is everyone from?

299 Dec 27, 2019
Reply by Susan

"Nice"

Damianino! replied May 17, 2019 to Where is everyone from?

299 Dec 27, 2019
Reply by Susan

"Doug! Always on point.  Its 5 years for me too on 21/3/19 and I still have my wife's…"

Damianino! replied Jan 28, 2019 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

587 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"Dear Raebee,  I have been on and off the site due to my now crazy schedule.  The dat…"

Damianino! replied May 9, 2018 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5163 13 hours ago
Reply by [email protected]

VOLUNTEER

"Aloha Ryan, sorry you are here as well but glad you found this community.  We all we…"

Damianino! replied May 9, 2018 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5163 13 hours ago

"Dear Ann, Maggie, nothing could be more correct. I also feel that maybe those that g…"

Damianino! replied Dec 1, 2016 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

748 Jan 2
Reply by DIVA70

"Hi Sandyms, Kim and Barsoom, so sorry for your loss all.  I lost my soul mate 32 mon…"

Damianino! replied Nov 30, 2016 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

748 Jan 2
Reply by DIVA70

VOLUNTEER

"Dear Emily, so sorry for your loss. I can imagine how you feel. I took my wife into…"

Damianino! replied Mar 24, 2016 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5163 13 hours ago

VOLUNTEER

""

Damianino! replied Mar 20, 2016 to MARCH Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

12 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Maria Louisa

VOLUNTEER

"21 March a redefined date and number in my head...when Joan passed on... now no long…"

Damianino! replied Mar 20, 2016 to MARCH Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

12 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Maria Louisa

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service