Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Bonaroo's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Our dog has been the most important thing that helped me cope. She makes me laugh, g…"

Bonaroo replied Feb 24 to Did your pets help you with your loss? Did THEY need YOUR help?

11 Mar 7
Reply by TheEDCZone

"For me, the six month mark was my lowest point. That’s when I reached out for help a…"

Bonaroo replied Dec 4, 2018 to 6 month grief burst

10 Dec 17, 2018
Reply by Blithe

"I had friends and family over to our house for dinner."

Bonaroo replied Jul 26, 2018 to !st anniversay of my husband's death

9 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by julep67

"Same thing happened to me - had to go back to the same hospital where he died for a…"

Bonaroo replied Jun 16, 2018 to Having to say the "W" word

16 Apr 4
Reply by Mrs.Linda

VOLUNTEER

"I’ve been waffling about what to with my rings. I’m over a year now. My house was re…"

Bonaroo replied Apr 21, 2018 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

672 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by Maria

VOLUNTEER

"Consider attending Camp Widow in San Diego in July. "

Bonaroo replied Mar 28, 2018 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5063 yesterday
Reply by Tess

"Tomorrow is the one year anniversary. "

Bonaroo replied Mar 2, 2018 to MARCH Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

9 Mar 25, 2018
Reply by dcube

VOLUNTEER

"Welcome! You’ve found the right place. Our dog was the biggest help throughout this…"

Bonaroo replied Feb 18, 2018 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5063 yesterday
Reply by Tess

"A friend sent me a bouquet of flowers to my office. I was so touched, I almost start…"

Bonaroo replied Feb 14, 2018 to How was your valentine's day like no other? Here's mine.

15 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"My husband had inherited a number of carvings and pictures from his father. None of…"

Bonaroo replied Feb 13, 2018 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

571 on Wednesday
Reply by Athena53

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service